25.

Luke POV

I walked away from reyna after I scolded her about being a big dick to Emma. I went to play soccer with the boys when I hurt Emma yelling at Michael. I walked over to the crowd and watched as Emma threw what looked like jewlery at Michael. She glanced at me then started running. She very hurt and I think Michael caused it. I want to talk to her so I ran to my car and tried to find her.

I turned into her neighborhood and looked around. I wasnt even looking to what was in front of me.

I her a thump in the front of my car. Oh my gosh.

I got out of my car and walked to the front. When I saw who was lying on the ground I immediately regretted everything.

It happened.

I hit Emma.

Michael POV

When Emma mum bled those last words to me I broke. But I couldn't date her anymore. She doesn't even love me. She loves Luke. She shouldn't love him. He is total bad news. I should know, I used to be his best mate. That is until he quit the band to do drugs and disappointed over 1,000,000 people. Not to mention he also raped my ex girlfriend. He goes to parties every week and every week there is a new girl. But Emma doesn't realize who she is falling for. The biggest idiot on the planet...

Hey ppl how r ur??? I hoped you like this chapter!! I don't really like it but..... eh .....

Plz follow me and vote 4 my story:-) :-) :-) :-) thx

Love yas!!! Peace!!!!!