51.

I'm updating bc ily all and some one asked me to lol

Emma's POV (surprise :))

I flickered my eyes opened only to be blinded by a bright light shining above my head. After I regained my vision I leaned up a little and realized that I was in a hospital. I looked over to see charlie sleeping in a chair. I'm not surprised that Melissa isn't here. I looked at the hospital band on my wrist and it read, 'suicide attempt' . All the memories of yesterday flooding my mind again.

I remembered the pills. I remember the sadness. I rember the tears. I remember the reason I tried to kill my self.

Because I love Luke.

He may be the reason I'm in here but the only person I wanna see right now is him.

I wanna see Luke.

Being the crazy person I am, I pulled the blanket off of me and tried getting out of the hospital bed but the many cords that were connected to my body pulled me back. My foot hit the hospital bed hard and I let out a small yelp, causing charlie to make up.

''Oh my gosh, Emma, you're awake.'' He can,e over to me and instantly hugged me. ''I thought you would never wake up.''

''Wheres Luke?" I asked ignoring his small speech.

''Who?" He asked.

''Luke.'' I said flatly. I wanted to see Luke.

''Uh I don't know sweetie. After he saw you laying on the ground with those pills in your hand he began to cry and then he ran out of the house. I don't know where he went.'' He explained.

''Where's my phone?" I looked around frantically.

''Its at home.'' He said.

''Can I use your phone?'' I said quickly putting my hand out. ''Please."

''Uh, yeah. Here ya go.'' He placed the iPhone in my cold hands. I nodded meaning thank you and typed in Lukes number on the dial pad. And yes, I did memorize his number.

I listened as the ringing continued until it went to voice mail. I called again getting nervous. I was thinking of all the possible things Luke could have done. See me and thinking I'm dead would kill him. He could be hiding somewhere, of running away ofpr he could be dead. The line went dead again. I was just about to call again but a police officer came in with Lukes mom, Who was crying.

''Excuse me but are you Lukes girlfriend?" The officer asked and I nodded ignoring the fact the we broke up a few days ago. ''We I'm afraid I have some bad news.''

''W-what?" I said very worried and nervous.

''Well, your boyfriend, Luke hemmings, he jumped of a cliff yesterday and died.'' The officer sighed sadly. I felt tears forming in my eyes and the were about to flood my cheeks.

''W-what? No. That-what-no, he cant-i-what?" I cried. This is all my fault. I should have just went to talk to Luke instead of taking this whole situation out on myself. Then again, why would I talk to him, he is my ex.

''I'm so sorry Emma.'' Charlie came over and hugged me. I cried into his shirt. I can't believe he jumped. And its all my fault. Those thought made me cry harder as charlie rubbed my back gently.

''Why would he do this?" Liz cried. I instantly felt very guilty.

''I guess it would be my fault...'' I cried looking over at the crying woman.she looked up at me in shocked. ''I tried to....kill my self and I guess he saw me and thought it was his fault.'' Liz cried even more. ''I'm so sorry Mrs. Hemmings, this is all my fault.''

''No Emma its not. This is what god wanted and so he got what he wanted. Its no body fault but I just think it was too soon.'' She cried walking over to me and engulfing me into a hug. We cried together.

''I love luke.'' I cried.

''Me too Emma. Me too.'' She rubbed my back and cried.

A/N YES I KNOW IT WAS TRAGICA ND YES I KNOW THAT WAS A HORRIBLE ENDING BUT DONT WORRY PEEPS BC THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE SOOO YEAH THAT MIGHT BE POSTED SOMTIME NEXT WEEK :)

ILY ALL AND TYSM FOR ALL THE READS AND COMMENTS AND VOTES! IT MEANS ALOT TO ME :))))) I CANT BELIEVE THAT MY BOOK HAS 14K READS! IM SO HAPPY!!!:)

I REALLY HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED MY BOOK AND IF U DID U SHOULD GO READ MY OTHER ONES AS WELL :)

ILY ALL SM BYYYYIIIEEE