24.

Michaels POV

Emma just sat there. She said nothing. I watched as tears began to stream down her cheeks.

''I'm sorry Emma...'' I stammered. She looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

''W-why? I-i thought you loved me? What did I do wrong?" She cried. I felt bad but it just seemed like she didn't love me. It seemed like she loved.....Luke.

''Emma'' I started. ''Do you know how hard it is to love some one when they don't even love you back?"

''But I do love you Michael...I do'' she sobbing now.

''No Emma. You don't love me, you love....Luke. I mean you should see the way you look at him. And I never get to be with you because he is too stupid for math! Every time he walks by us you follow him with your eyes. You don't even take your eyes off of him until he is completely out of sight. Its hard Emma, really hard.'' I rush out.

She stays quiet and stares hard into my eyes.

''Michael-''she wipes tears from her cheeks. ''I'm sorry. I do love you its just-luke he- he is like''

''See you love him and not me. Its so obvious. But you were too dumb enough to realize that he is not good for you! There are so many things you don't know about him.'' I protest.

''You are not in charge of telling me who is good for me or not. And even if I loved him why would you care 'cause apparently I'm too dumb for you. I know enough about Luke okay! You can't control my love life!" She yelled.

''Well I'm just going to warn you Emma. He is no good for you. He is total bad news.'' I tell her calming down a bit.

''How would you know Michael?! You guys hate each other! You guys were never friends so what do you know that I don't?! Huh Michael! What are you keeping from me??!!" She yells a bit louder and catches some attention from other students. Including Lukes.

Emma's POV

''What are you keeping from me?!" I yell at Michael. Now everyone's attention is on me and Michael. Even....lukes.

He didn't answer me. Now I was sure that Michael didn't love me. He would have said something or told me the truth about Lukes past. But no...he just sat there saying nothing. I got really angry at that moment.

I stood up and pulled the bracelet and promise ring off and mumbled ''its not like you loved me anyways.''

I took one last glace at Luke , threw the jewelry down to Michael and began to run home.

I was broken. Michael never loved me. Did he? I didn't even care anymore. I just ran home not turning back.

I turned the corner into my neighborhood and ran across the street, not even looking for cars. But I should have...

Before I knew it, all I could see was darkness. Nothing but pure black.

Okay last chappie!! Very sorry I just didn't know how to end it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................................yeah!

JK IM NOT ENDING IT HERE. I REPEAT THIS BOOK IS NOT OVER!!!!

but anyways thx for reading! Next chapter will be up a soon as possible.

BYE PPL!!!!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)