34.

Omg I am so sorry guys. I just didn't really feel like updating. But I finally did so here ya go:-) :-) :-)

Emmas POV

I got out of Lukes car and waited for him to get out as well. He walked towards me and intertwined our fingers. I smiled up at him and he did the same. We walked towards the mall doors and headed to the food court.

''What are we even going to do at the mall when we have no money.'' I asked just realizing I didn't bring any money.

''I dunno. We can just walk around.'' He suggested. I just nodded and sat down in the chair across from him. I glanced to my right and noticed a guy, about my age staring at me. Luke noticed to but I don't think he want to say anything. I just looked at Luke again , trying to not make eye contact with the creep staring at me.

''You wanna go get some coffee?" Luke suggested. ''I have a couple bucks.''
I think he just wanted that guy to stop staring.

''Yeah, OK'' I agreed , also wanting to get away from that creep. We walk to the coffee shop and stood in line. As the line moved I noticed a red bandana lying down on the counter. It looked really familiar . I looked at Luke but he was looking at the door for some reason. The line moved again, which now made it our turn to order. The original cashier left for a moment. Another cashier came back but i t wasn't the one I saw before. It was a cashier I wasn't expecting to be here.

''Well hello Luke.'' Ashton smirked. ''Oh and hi Emma''

''Hey'' Luke mumbled. I just stared at my feet. ''Just give me to iced coffee's.''

''Fine. Its nice to see you brought company this time.'' He snarled.

This time? Luke knew Ashton worked here. Why didn't he tell me.

''Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I blurted.

''I dropped out last week. Duh.'' He snapped. ''Why aren't you in school Emma''

I just shrugged my shoulders. Ashton finally gave us our drinks, so we walked out of the shop. We then sat down at our original table but this time that creep wasn't there. I quietly sipped my coffee and so did Luke.

''Luke, you knew Ashton work there?" I questioned looking up at him. He look at me also.

''Yeah, but I didn't think he would be there.'' He mumbled.

''Oh'' is all I say. If I say more he will probably get mad. And I don't want to argue with him.

''And I didn't want that guy staring at you.'' He added. ''He's a a creep.'' I just nodded and looked around. Some bright red hair caught my I and I quickly looked over. But when I did it was gone. I could have swore I saw Michael.

''Do you wanna leave now.'' Luke asked noticing me staring around in boredom.

''Yeah.'' I agreed. ''Let's go'' I threw the remainder of my coffee away and walked with Luke to the car.

PLZ VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW:-) :-) :-)  LUV YAS:-) :-) :-)
BTW that pic is perfection:-) :-) :-)  haha