39.

Hey peeps !:-)  I really hope u like this chapter :-) :-)  pweez follow thnx:-)  -angelina:-) 

Lukes pov

''Hey babe.'' I greeted Emma before kissing her.

''Hey Luke.'' She said breaking the kiss. ''Can we get something to eat?"

''Sur Emma, where do you wanna go?" I asked.

''Umm... the gas station please.''
She replied as we walked to my car. When we got in my black Honda I drove to seven eleven.

-----------------------

We arrived at seven eleven and I asked her what she wanted.

''Umm...a coke, a snicker bar and a bag of hot cheetos please.'' She told me. I began getting out of the car. ''Thanks Lucas.'' I just chuckled and started walking to the store door.

I grabbed all the things emma wanted and got me a beer.I waited in line until it was my turn to pay. I soon gave the cashier $10 and grabbed the food. As I was walking to my car I heard some one call my name. I turned around to see Jessica. She is a VERY clingy girl that I met at a party a couple years ago.

''Heyyyy Lucas.'' She squeaked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

''Don't call me Lucas. Only Emma can call me Lucas.'' I scolded her.

''Emma? Wow Luke. Why are you moving on so fast? Oh who am I kidding. We all know she was your second choice so let's just forget about her.'' She sassed. Gosh I hate her.

''No Jessica, let's not forget about her. Let's forget about you!!" I replied harshly.

''Oh luke, I know you still
Love meh. It'so so obvious.'' She smirked. ''You can't hide it.''

''I don't love you!" I said in a disgusted tone. ''I love Emma!" She just shook her head and pushed me hard against the wall and slobbered my face. I tried to get away but couldn't. I glanced at my car and saw Emma sobbing next to it.

Emma POV

I looked up from my phone to see if Luke was out of the store yet and he surely was. He was against the was making out with some slut off the streets. I immediately stared sobbing. I knew he didn't love me enough. Why was I so stupid? Falling in love with my bully. How did I not see this coming????

I got out of Lukes car and saw him staring into my eyes. I quickly looked away.

''Emma!!" He yelled pushing that girl away from him. I just ignored him.

''Don't even come another step near me Luke! Why don't you go fuck that slut over there? Huh? You obviously love her more than your girlfriend!" I yelled out of control.

''Emma wait. I can explain.'' He said trying to be calm.

''No Luke. I don't need an explanation. I've seen enough.'' I yelled and started running towards my house. I knew he was running  after me but he stopped by the time I got to the park.

I got to my house and ran inside completely ignoring everyone in there. I ran up to my room and grabbed my blade. I slid the cold, silver blade across my skin 8 times. It hurt but it made me a bit calmer.

I can't believe Luke did this to me. I thought he loved me but I guess he never did. Maybe this whole thing was a joke, or a prank even. All I know is that my life is such a fuck up.

I heard my phone buzzing and saw that Luke was trying to call me. I quickly declined the call and his my phone under my pillow after muting it. All the running and crying made me tired so I soon went to sleep.