41.

Hey guys I really hope u like this chapter but it might be really short:-) :-) :-) but I think u r gonna hate meh...

Emma's pov

Today is the 6th day since I've seen Luke. Its weird because he hasn't came to school or texted me or even called me since I finally decided to come to school. I feel really weird, like as if something is up.

I've been hanging out with reyna and Michael but I never really talk to them. I just kept to myself. I don't feel comfortable talking to them any more. We kinda drifted apart in a way.

I walked with Michael and reyna to the lunch tables. I sat there in silence as they had their own conversation about some kind of video game.

''Hey Emma, not trying to sound like a jerk or anything but I knew Luke wasn't good for you...he is just some stuck up player that kisses every girl in the school. He doesn't deserve you.'' Michael ranted. I just nodded.

''I know, but he was just so sweet and caring and'' reyna cut me off.

''-oh that's how it starts but then Luke can be a big jerk.'' She said. I nodded again looking down at my phone to see that I have a message. It was from that unknown number.

I told you.

                    -l

Wow. Who ever this is needs to back the fuck off and get out of our relationship problems. I'm sick of it.

''Who was that?" Reyna asked.

''Uh I don't even know. Its just a blocked number.'' I explained. She then looked at Michael and Michael just nodded. Sometimes I think they have their own way of speaking to each other or they are just crazy.

''Oh'' she said plainly.

Soon the bell rang and we walked to our classes. My class was REALLY BORING. So I took a short nap.

------------------------

I was standing at my locker when reyna ran up too me out of breath.

''Emma. Emma'' she said out of breath.

''Yeah?" I said in a depressed tone.

''Its about Luke...'' she said with a concerned face. I began to get worried.

''W-what happened'' I asked nervously.

''He, he is....dead.''

OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY GUYS....IK U HATE MEH NOW...:( BUT YEAH THATS THIS CHAPTER....

I HOPE U ALL HAVE A FABULOUS LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND SUMMAH!!!! ILYSM BYE:-) :-) :-)