43.

Hey guys! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a very long time. It's just bc my tablet was broken and I usually update on it and then I left it at a friends house so I am updating on my phone even tho I hate updating on my phone.... enjoy :)

Emma's pov

*5 months and 3 weeks later*

It's been 5 months and 3 weeks since Luke died and I pretty much ignore everyone, especially Michael. He is always trying to hold my hand and he is always flirting with me. But I don't know why because he is my ex and if he thinks that I'm going to go for him just because Luke passed then he is absolutely wrong. No one can replace luke...I would rather stay single for the rest of my life.

I usually stay in my room all day but today I had to go pick out a dress for the wedding. I tried to talk Charlie into letting me were a casual dress but Melissa got involved and started screaming ; "JUST GO BUY A BEAUTIFUL DRESS FOR THIS DAMN WEDDING! I WANT THIS DAY TO BE PERFECT AND IM NOT GOING TO LET SOME STUPID ASS GIRL RUIN IT!!!"

But I'm not buying a dress because she said that, I'm buying it so that Charlie can be happy. I don't really give a Shit about Melissa.

I walked into the dress shop and went down the aisle with all the lavender dresses. I looked through the racks of dresses and couldn't find one that I wanted. I just looked until I turned around to one that caught my eye. It wasn't too detailed or too plain, it was perfect. It was a long strapless lavender dress with a pretty ribbon wrapped around it and tied in a bow in the back. I loved it.

I walked up to the counter to pay for my dress. When I was done I began walking out of the store. I was walking to my car when I was stopped by calum and Ashton.

"Hey Emma. I haven't beat u in a while. So where is luke?" Calum asked. The thought of Luke made me begin to tear up.

"You-you didn't hear?" I cried a little.

"Hear what? Did you guys break up or something. " Ashton asked.

"No. He...died" I choked out.
Their mouths dropped and it looked like they were going to cry.

"WHAT?!" Ashton cried.

"HOW?!!" CALUM sobbed.

"I don't know and I thought you hated him." I said confused.

"We never hated him, Michael threatened that if we don't listen to him he would break my drums and calum's bass." Ashton confessed. Calum just nodded.

"Oh, but what do you mean 'whatever he says'?" I questioned.

"We can't tell. If Michael found out that we told you he would kill us so you better shut up about this. And by the way, I still hate you." Calum warned. I just nodded. They soon walked away from me crying. I just went home.