49.

I love the way michael says that in the video! Idk y tho but it makes me wanna fangirl cx

Luke's POV

I watched as Emma ran out of the apartment building, crying. I don't even know why I said what I said. I was just frustrated with her because she thought that the 'kiss' was just a simple mistake. But Michael kissed her on purpose, therefore it wasn't a mistake.

I never liked Michael. Even when he joined the band. He was so annoying and I hated him. He is actually one of the reasons I quit.

I walked back to my apartment room, still slightly crying. Some people were staring at me so I walked faster until I reached my apartment door. I turned my door knob but my door wouldn't open.

How the hell did I get locked out?

''Fuck.'' I swore under my breath. I don't even know how I am gonna get back in...

Wait. I could climb the fire escape.

I walked fastly to the elevator and pressed the button. I patiently waited for it to open. Once it opened I stepped inside and pushed the button that would take me to the bottom floor.

I walked out of the elevator and out of the apartment its self. As I am walking towards the fire escape I see Michael. He began walking up to me but I tried to ignore him.

''Hey Luke.'' He called. I ignored him. ''Luke! Dumbass with the quiff!" That caught my attention.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

''What the hell did you do to emma?" He asked quite angry but he is the cause of this.

''You kissed her. That's what happened.'' I stated the obvious.

''Ugh, your still on that?" He groaned. ''You better go talk to her. She looked like she was about to explode. Her face is all red and you can probably see the trail of tears she left behind her.''

''Fuck off Michael.'' I said. ''This is all your fault anyways.''

''My fault? How is this my fault?" Is he fucking kidding me?

''Are you that fucking stupid?" I yelled catching people's attention as they walked past us. ''Get away from me you dick.'' I started walking towards the fire escape again.

''Your going to regret this hemmings.'' He huffed. ''You are making everything worse. Just go after her or something bad will happen.''

I just ignored him and started to climb the fire escape.

*says in weird narrarator voice* little did he know, something bad already happened....

*the next day*

I walked down the hall of my school looking horrible. I was wearing sweats and an old T-shirt. My face was red and I had bags under my eyes. My hair was covered with a beanie and I was ignoring everyone. The only person I wanted to see was Emma, but I haven't seen her all day. Not even at lunch, which was strange because she always goes to lunch.

Maybe she just didn't come. Yeah Luke. Don't let Michaels words get into your head.

I want to see Emma and hug her and kiss her and tell her that I am sorry. But I know that she doesn't want to see me. When she turned around and looked at me when she was running down the stairs, something in her facial expression told me that we were over.

I sadly dragged my self to my last class, hoping that Emma would be there.

Sadly, she wasn't....

A/n hey guys sorry about this boring chapter. But it was just a filler soooooo yeah.

I also just came up with an ending for this but but you guys will hate me for it....

Well this story is not a fairytale so it will not have a happy ending.

Sowwy...PLEASE DONT KILL MEH

The book is going to end soon so please tell me if you want and epilogue or not.

Thanks for reading:-) :-) bbyyiiieeee