4.

I was just sitting at my makeup table doing nothing but looking in the mirror examining the bruise on my face when my phone vibrated. Not knowing who it was I turned on my phone to see I had a message from Michael.

From Michael
Hey my princess I thought you were coming to mine today.

I totally forgot and quickly Texted him.

To Michael
Omg I sorry Michael I totally forgot I was in a hurry trying to avoid Luke's 'buddies'

From Michael
Oh it's fine so do still want to come I mean it's your choice :))

To Michael yeah of course I'll be there soon like 10 minutes maybe less: ))

From Michael
No No ill come get you no need to walk be there in five my little princess

To Michael
Oh kk Ur so sweet Michael! :)
Thanks: )))

He didn't respond but not even five minutes later I heard a knock on the door. Knowing it was Michael I ran down the stairs and slipped my shoes on while I yelled "its open! "

Michael came in as I walked up to him and giving him a quick hug. He excepted my hug and led me to his car.

____________________________________________

When we arrived at Michael's house he got out of the car and stopped at the beginning of the walk way so I could meet his destination. We walked up to the door and Michael walked right inside with me behind him.

"Wow such a gentleman." I laughed sarcastically as I closed the door following Michael to the kitchen.

He chuckled before asking " want a sandwich? "

"Oh no thank you I'm not that hungry." I told him while sitting on the stool by the counter. "So where's your mom and dad? "

"Um they're on a business trip right now but they will be back in like six months or something." He told me eating the last bit of his sandwich.

"Do they always go on trips like that ?" I asked him curiously

"Yeah but they come back for a day or two and then leave again." He told me. "So what do you wanna do? " he asked quickly changing the subject.

" uh I dunno. " I told him while quickly adding " how about we watch a film."

Michael agreed and made his way to the living room . I followed behind him to find him all ready putting a movie in the DVD player.

"So what are we watching?" I asked taking a seat on the couch.

"Finding nemo! " he explained very happily.

"Okay but let us remember we are only 17 year olds." I joked.

He smiled and sat next to me focusing more on the movie than me. (Not trying to sound conceded)

The movie took longer than I thought but it finally ended. I sighed " well that was a good movie but it's now 7:13 and I still have some home work from Mr Fran's class so I have to get home."

"Aww man." Michael pouted. "Oh Emma I need to tell you something."

"Sure what is it? " I asked him sitting back down.

"Well my grandma is very sick and she wants me to be there with her so they bought plane tickets already. I will be flying out to california... tomorrow. I'm sorry." He told me

"Oh no need to apologize your grandma needs you there with her. I'll be okay I guess. When are you leaving? " I babbled.

"Um that's the thing I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't be back until next Friday. "

"Oh okay that's nice."

I told him sadly.

"So are you sure your okay with it? " Michael asked

"Oh yeah I'll be fine I mean it's only for a weak and a half I'll be fine." I lied. I was actually gonna miss him. And I have to deal with Luke and his friends all alone.

"Well I should go now but I'll see you next Friday." I gave him a quick hug and went out the door heading straight to my home. I was really sad and was not looking forward to a horrible 2 and a half weeks getting bullied by Luke and his friends Ashton and Calum. Ugh. I hurried home not even bothered to look back to see if Michael would come after me. He was probably mad that I did not even stay a bit longer before he leaves but I could take in what was going on right now. I would probably break down on the way to the air port. Even though I have only known Michael for about a week I still feel close with him like we have a very close future. I mean I would be lying if I said Michael wasn't attractive but I think it would be best to just stay as friends. Besides he probably doesn't even like that way.

I got to caught up in my thoughts that I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going and bumped into a tall muscular figure. Without any hesitant feelings I said sorry not realizing it was Luke quickly regretting walking off on Michael.

"Watch where you going Emma your such a pathetic klutz!" He growled before shoving past me almost making me fall over.

"Fuck off." I mumbled under my breath hoping Luke wouldn't hear as I walked away. Unfortunately I'm just that one lucky camper. He stopped turning around in my detection marching after me.

He pulled me up to his chest by my wrist and mumble " you better shut you mouth you little BITCH! You don't realize where you stand Emma so back off! " as he pushed me to the grass and walked away.

I sat there for a second trying to be strong and hold in the tears but I not that kind of person. All my tears began to stream out of my eyes one by one. I pulled my knees to my chest burying my face. I soon felt the body heat of someone sitting next to me. I looked up to see a very pretty girl with kinda short but long brunette hair and dark brown eyes. And may I say she had a great sense in style.

"So I see you've met Luke huh? He can be an ads at times." She blurted.

"Huh at times ? More like every day! " I told her trying to hold b Anza co more tears that were fighting to drizzle down my face.

"Well yeah I guess you right he is a total douche. " she agreed " my name is Reyna. "

" hi I'm Emma and he is a major douche." I greeted wiping away the remaining tears on my face.

She nodded standing up holding out her hand to help me up which gladly excepted. "Well we should head home it getting pretty late. " she suggested. I agreed and began walking with her.

____________________________________________

Yeah so it was kinda a filler but I actually noticed that I have no votes or comments which make me doubt my story a lot. So would REAALLY appreciate if you guys could give me feedback co use that would help a lot and also tell others about my story and go read my other story titled "reject" if you haven't all ready thank you love yah lots

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLZZZ :)))))) THANK YOU <3 BYEEE !!!