35.

I walked to my eighth period class after hugging Luke and saying goodbye. As I walked in I notice Michael sitting in the corner of the room glancing at me. I just looked a way and took my seat , which was not far from his. The teacher began talking and I just stared off into space.
All day Michael has be glancing at me and sometimes smirking. It was very creepy. Every where I went I saw him somewhere near me. He would just look at me as if he was planning something. But I doubt it, he is too....how do you say.....not smart. Sorry to be rude but he hurt me. Badly.

''Emma?" My teacher called me, causing me to snap back to reality.

''Huh? What?" I mumbled, quickly looking towards my teacher.

''I asked you if you know what x equals.'' She seemed annoyed.

''Oh uh...'' I paused.

''7" I heard Michael whisper to me.

''Uh..7?" I said but it came out more like a question.

''Correct.'' She told me. I looked back at Michael and mumbled a 'thanks' but he didn't even smile or replied. RUDE. Soon the bell rang and I met Luke outside the classroom.

''Hey ems.'' He kissed my cheek. ''I just need to put this book in my locker and then we can go.'' We walked towards the lockers and I stood there as Luke attempted to open his locker. He usually doesn't open it because he never does his work so there was no need to. When he finally opened his locker a paper fell out.

Lukes POV

I was finally able to open my locker and put my book inside. When I opened it a small piece of paper fell onto the floor. I put my book into my locker and picked up the small folded paper. I opened it suspiciously.

''Stay away from Emma or you will be hurt.
               -l  ''

Is what the note said. I frowned at the note , wondering who would want to try to hurt me? They must have some big ass balls to try and hurt me. I stared at the initial ''l'' wondering who might have wrote it.

''What's that?" Emma asked reaching for the note. I pulled it further away from her reach.

''Oh uh... just some old work.'' I lied. I stuffed it in my pocket.

''You, Luke hemmings, used to do work?" Emma laughed.

''Well sometimes'' I lied again. I don't want her to see the note and worry. ''Come on let's go.''

She just shrugged and walked to my car with me. We got into the car and I began driving.

''So are you coming to mine or...?" I broke the silence.

'' uh.. I dunno. I guess I'll go to mine for today.'' She shrugged. I just nodded and turned down her street. I stopped at her house to see a red car that usually isn't there.

''Bye Luke.'' She hugged me and got out of the car.

''Bye babe.'' I said. She then closed the door and began walking up to her door.

Emma's POV

I shut Lukes car door and glanced at the unfamiliar red car in my drive way. I walked up to the door and turned around to see Luke had already left. I just walked into my house and set my bag down and took my shoes off.

''Hey dad.'' I greeted as I walked to the living room. I looked to my right and saw a very beautiful lady sitting in the chair I usually sit in. ''Who's this?"

''Oh hello Emma, and this is Melissa, my girlfriend.''

''What?"

He ppl of the world!!! :-) :-) :-)  I hope you like this chapter:-)  I feel like this is the longest chapter I have written in this book...Wby? Any who... I hope you like this chappie:-)  thnx for reading my book :-) :-) :-) I really appreciate it BC I love writing stuff.:-) :-)

Plz vote comment and follow:-) :-) :-) :-)  and maybe even follow my twitter (@angelina.w2002 ) :-) :-)  I think that's it :/??? Idk lol. :-) :-) :-) :-) 
Bye:-) 
                   -angelina