6.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed my phone pushing the answer button to talk to Reyna.

"Hello" I greeted her.

"What's up? "

"Hey Emma ! Can I come over I need help picking which dress I should wear for the party." She asked into the phone.

"Yes of course but at like 12:00 cause Charlie is still here but he leaves in about an hour." I replied getting out of bed and putting on my slippers.

She agreed and soon hung up. I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen only to be greeted by Charlie. "Good morning Emma I made you some pancakes if you'd like." He said moving around the kitchen in a hurry. "Thank you Charlie and good morning." I greeted back. "Can I go to a party tonight with my friend." I asked him biting into my pancake. "Yeah you can and that reminds me, here's your money. Its about 125$." He told me handing me the cash. "Thank you Charlie again. I'm gonna go back to my room but have a nice day at work." I thanked putting my plate in the sink and walking up stairs to my room. ____________________________________________

Soon enough Charlie left for work while Reyna was in the bathroom changing into her second dress. Her first dress was a strapless white dress with a black belt.

I heard the bathroom door open and Reyna walked out in a beautiful black dress with flower laced sleeves.

"You look gorgeous Reyna! That's definitely the one! " I complimented and she smiled meaning 'thank you'.

"Okay so what are you going to wear? " she questioned.

"I honestly have no idea." I said truthfully. She got up and walked to my closet looking through it. She pulled out a navy blue dress with no straps.

"This one is perfect! Go put it on !" She handed the dress to me and gestured towards the bath room.

When I came out the biggest grin was plastered on Reynas face.

Hours passed and we were soon leaving for the party.

____________________________________________

When we arrived at the party there were many drunk teenagers standing outside talking. The music was blasting throughout the house and the smell of beer and alcohol lingered everywhere.

I walked with Reyna towards the door and struggled to get through the crowd of drunken people. I was heading towards the kitchen to get a drink and immediately lost Reyna. I grabbed a drink and walking in a corner where there was no more than about 2 boys and 1 girl there. I was standing there minding myself and tall teenager walks towards me. He gets closer and closer until he is inches away from my face. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes lingered his breath. I flinched at the smell.

"Hello little lady! what are you doing here all alone ?! you should be on the dance floor!" He yelled with an obvious drunk tone in his voice.

"Why don't you mind your own buisness and go fuck your self! Its obvious that your trying to get in my pants and I won't allow it you twit! " I yell back rather rudely. But I don't really care he deserves it. "Oh we have a feisty one here don't we. Well if you change your mind than I'll be on the dance floor." He snarled, the smell of alcohol getting stronger as he drinks more beer. He walks off towards the dance floor just like he said.

I walk towards the fridge to grab another drink. Seeing as this was only my second drink I was already feeling wasted. They must be super strong. Huh whatever.

"Hey let's play truth or dare! " some kid yells from the living room. I go to the living room not knowing what else to do and sat in the circle of drunk teenagers. I was so disappointed when I saw the 3 people was not expecting or hoping to see at this party. Luke, Ashton and Calum. Ugh.

Hey guys sorry for it being so boring and ending the chapter in the middle of the party but I'm going to continue it in the next chapter!:)
As always:

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Please and thank you! BYE PENGUIN PEOPLE ! LOVE YOU ( AND 5SOS HEHEHE ) <3 :()