47.

Emma's pov

I walked down the hall with Luke telling him about the wedding. We stopped at my locker.

"So that bitch kissed you?" Luke asked getting angry.

"Yeah but I pulled away, I promise. I don't even like him He is a very horrible person." I defended. He looked around, probably looking for Michael. "Come on luke lets go." I told him shutting my locker. He silently agreed and we walked towards our class.

"Wait there he is." Luke exclaimed running towards Michael who was yelling at Ashton and calum.

"No luke, don't do it!" I yelled after him but he still kept running.

Luke's pov

I ignored Emma and ran over to Michael, slamming him against a locker. "Why the hell, did you think it was okay, to kiss my girlfriend?!"

"Hey you were supposed to be dead! How did you escape." He questioned ignoring my question.

"Answer me you bitch!" I slammed him against the locker again.

"I thought you were dead!" He defended.

"Bull Shit!" I yelled. "You were the one who put me in that dark room and told everyone I was dead"

"Uh, correction, Liam put you in that room." Michael corrected me with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up." I punched him in the jaw making him jerk his head.

"You mother fucker." Michael held his face. He immediately kneed me in the balls. I let go of him and winced. He came up to me again and punched me in the gut. I winced once more and backed up. Micheal stood there smirking. I stood up straight and walked over to him and punched him three times in the gut. He fell down on the ground and clutched his stomach in pain.

"Luke! Luke stop!" I turn to see Emma squeezing through the crowd that formed around us a couple minutes ago. She ran towards me. "Luke what the hell?!" She yelled gesturing to the painful Michael.

"He kissed you and he told everyone that I was dead! He kept me away from you!" I defended.

"Uh correction number two, Liam kept you away from her." Michael said again. I kicked him in the stomach again.

Emma gasped. "We'll talk about this later luke. Lets go." Emma grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the crowd and to our class.

We walked in late and everyone's attention was on us.

"Why are you late?" The teacher asked handing us tardy slips.

"Reasons." Emma snatched the tardy slips out of his hand and we sat down at our seats.

Sorry for it being so short and for taking 1526278 years to update. Thnx for all the reads! ily