32.

I walked out of the school gates smelling like pair. As I walked over to Lukes car I notice he was looking at me smiling. He seemed very happy.
I got in his car and he hugged me. We never kissed since the kiss, but I don't mind. I mean we are not even dating.

''So , do you wanna come to my house?" Luke asked randomly.

'Uh, sorry Luke I can't today, I'm going on a picnic with my dad.'' I explained.

''Oh its fine, you need some time with charlie. You don't spend a lot of time with him so its OK.'' He cleared up.

''Maybe after the picnic.'' I smiled.

With that he drove me home.

-----

I walked into my house and saw charlie sitting on the couch. I greeted him and walked up stairs to my bedroom. I quickly got dressed in some jeans and a anchor crop top. I brushed my hair and put my usual make up on. I grabbed my phone and shoes and walked down stairs to see charlie in a nice blue plaid shirt and some nice pants. He smiled and led me to his car.

''Thanks for taking me out.'' I smiled breaking the silence.

''Your welcome sweetie. We don't spend much time together so I figure it would be nice on my day off.'' He said happily.

We arrived at since walking park with beautiful plants. We got out of the car and set up our picnic blanket. He handed me a sandwich and began eating one him self.

''Its beautiful at this park isn't it?" He complimented swallowing his food.

''Yeah it is'' I was interrupted by a cell phone ringing. It was Charlie's phone.
''Please excuse me Emma but its my boss.'' He frowned getting up and walking away. I just sat there finishing my sandwich. Shortly after he came up to me in a hurry.

''I'm sorry Emma, but there is a very sick patient at the hospital and I have to go see if she's alright. She may die so I need to get there quickly.'' He rushed. He quickly picked up the basket and I grabbed the blanket.

''Well you better hurry. I'll walk home. Its not that far.'' I suggested.

''Are you sure emma ? Its pretty cold.'' He asked.

''No, I'm positive . Good bye dad.'' I said walking towards the street. I watched as he drove off towards the hospital.

I walked further down the street until I got to the bus stop now realizing how cold it really is. I waited there alone. I soon heard some very familiar voices. I hesitated to turn around and see calum and Ashton coming towards me.

''Hey emma, I see you still smell like paint.'' Calum laughed. I felt very embarassed. I ignored them and looked down at my feet.

''Why aren't you talking Emma? Is because lukey doesn't love you?" Ashton insulted. At that moment I wanted to cry. I got up off the bench and began walking away. Knowing they would follow me I walked faster. They got closer and closer so I began running. I turned the corner and tripped on my own shoes. I fell onto the hard sidewalk, hitting my face hard. I looked up to see the boys all ready hovering over me.

''Face it Emma, you'll never escape us. We will always be here to hurt you.'' Calum pointed out. Ashton then kicked me in my stomach, making me clutch it in pain. Calum laughed and kicked me again but harder. I began to cry , tears blurring my vision. I heard heavy footsteps coming toward us.

''What the hell are you doing?!" Luke.

''Get the fuck of of her!" Luke yelled pushing them away. He punched them both in the gut causing them to fall on the floor in pain. I felt my body getting lifted off the ground and set into what felt like a car.

Hey ppl thx for reading. And are you happy maryjayne? (1 of my friends) I updated even tho I really didn't feel like it. :/.....

Anyways plz vote comment and stuff

BYE!!:-) :-)

Bullied by Luke hemmingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara