48.

Hey guys!! If u haven't already u should go read my other book called guitar strings:-) :-) thnx:-) enjoy!!

''Luke.'' I sighed. ''You didn't have to do that though. I told you it was nothing.'' We were at his apartment and I was scolding him for what he started earlier today.

''It wasnt just 'nothing'! He kissed you.'' Luke crossed his arms over his chest. ''I'm your boyfriend, not him.''

''I told you Luke. It was just for a second. I pulled away and left him. Its in the past. Can you just let it go?" I huffed.

''No.'' He shook his head. ''If you were in my place how would you feel?"

''Stupid.'' I answered and he frowned. ''I would feel stupid for over reacting.''

''So are you saying that I'm stupid?" He raised an eyebrow in anger.

''Luke, please. I don't want to argue right now. I barely got you back like, 4 days ago.'' I said exasperated.

''No Emma, answer me.'' He demanded.

''No.''

''Yes.''

''No.''

''Yes.''

''Fine Luke, yes! I'm calling you stupid! Damn! Move on!" I yelled clearly annoyed with his demanding mood.

''Well maybe I should move on.'' He mumbled and I furrowed my eye brows at him.

''And what is that supposed to mean Luke.'' I frowned.

''Maybe I should move on.'' He repeated.

''Are you saying we are done.'' I asked tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

''Maybe.'' He answered simply.

''Well.'' I said. ''Maybe I should move on too.''

''Maybe you should.'' He stared down at his shoes.
I tried my hardest to keep from crying in that moment.

''Goodbye Luke.'' I held in all my tears getting up and walking to his door. I turned around, my hand still on the doorknob, and saw luke look up at me.

''Bye.'' He said and stood up. ''Love you.'' He mumble the last part under his breath so I could barely hear him.

I opened the door and stepped out. ''No you don't.'' I mumbled closing the door. ( a/n omg see you again just came on...perfect timing (I'm listening to music)) Tears started to stream down my cheaks as I walked to the elevator. I heard an apartment door open and I looked back to see luke standing there by his door, crying. I wanted to go back so bad, but I turned back and walked faster to the elevator, crying hard. I pressed the button five times and hoped that the doors would open quickly. I heard footsteps coming towards me and I knew it was luke. They kept getting louder and I was impaitent. I ran to the stairs and jogged down them. I almost tripped but kept my balance quickly. I saw luke stop at the top of the stairs and he just stared at me crying still. I cried even more realizing the he was really all I had.

Even though I really wanted to go hug him and never let him go, I didn't. Something was holding me back and I have no idea what it is, but i just kept running and running until i reached my house.

I ran up the stairs and into my room, locking the door behind me. I opened the drawer that contained my pills. I got them when i thought Luke was dead, because i was thinking about using them. Its a really good thing that I didn't though. Its good that i saved them.

I grabbed the pills, breathing heavily as i opened the container. I poured half of the pills that were in the bottle onto my trembling hand. I stared at the pills in my hand deciding if I was really gonna do this.

I made my decicion...

I swallowed the pills.

A/n so yeah....

This isn't the end!! I promise.

There will be more chapters because I don't really know how to end this book sooooo.

Have a fabulous day!!