7.

I was thinking about how much I regret coming to this party and I didn't even notice I was staring at the boys.

"What the hell are you staring at whore !" Ashton asked me but felt more like an insult than a question. I quickly put my head down trying to ignore the rude comments they whispered to each other about me.

"Don't listen to them. They're just pricks." Reyna reassured and sat down next to me. "Now let's get this game started! Okay, so if you don't do the dare you have to kiss the person across from you or next to you! And NO kissing the same gender." Reyna yelled. The last part she said with a big smirk on her face.

If Luke doesn't do the dare he has to kiss me. Oh NO. He sits in the middle of the boys and I sit next to Reyna and some other girl that looked super drunk. God dammit.

They have already begun the game and some girl was swinging her shirt around and spinning in circles with nothing but a bra on. She soon stopped and sat down still her shirt off.

"Okay ummm... Luke truth or dare? "This guy asked Luke. Luke quickly stopped talking to Calum and replied. "Dare." He said simply.

"Okay, I dare you to........OH umm...... go third base with......... Sarah! " that boy replied pointing to a girl with blonde hair and a horrible sense in style. Sorry I had to. "OH hell no! With that nerd ! You must be stupid if you think I'm having sex with that loser! " Luke protested. You could tell he was drunk. Now he has to kiss me. Ugh. I mean Luke is attractive but the way he treats me I don't even want to be in the same room as him.

"Okay so I guess you have to kiss...Emma." that boy told Luke.

Luke turned his head to me with his mouth dropped open. Every one turned to me and Luke and began cheering. "Kiss her! Kiss her! " like little kids. Luke frowned and muttered something under his breath but I wasn't quite sure what he said. He got up and stormed out of the room. Everyone muttered things about him but it was hard to hear.

____________________________________________

It was getting later into the night and everyone was even more drunk than before. The game of truth or dare finally ended and Luke was still no where to be seen. I walked into the kitchen to grab another drink. I then went to the same corner I was in before and stood there. The same guy who tried to get in my pants earlier began to come towards me. He looked majorly drunk and tired. He came extremely close to me again and I was very uncomfortable. The smell of alcohol was very strong now , almost making me wanna puke. " hey babe. I thought that since you didn't come find me that you wanted me to find you." He slurred while grabbing a hold of my hips. "Let go of me! I already told you I am not a slit that hooks up with every guy I meet!" I shouted while trying to pull his hands away from me. They didn't budge. He put his drink down on the table and pushed me against the wall. I tried my hardest to get out of his grip but he was too strong. "You will listen to me! Don't ever yell at me again! " he yelled before bringing his lips to my neck for about five seconds then pulling away. He pushed me closer to the wall, if that was even possible. "Let go of me you pervert! Let go! " I yelled loudly. Soon the guy was pulled away by--WHAT! Luke. What was he doing? He hates me.

"She said let her go! " Luke told the man punching him a variety of times in the jaw. "LUKE STOP" I yelled. He actually stopped and stared into my blue eyes. He then turned away and began walking out of the room. I chased after him saying his name. "Luke wait! " but before I knew it he was gone. And I don't think he is coming back.

Hey thanks for reading! Hope you like it! :()