31.

Emma POV

Ever since Luke and I kissed we have been hanging out. Instead of Michael picking me up it was Luke. And instead of sitting with michael, I sit with Luke. To be honest Luke treats me better than before. But since everyone knows that he used to bully me they give us dirty looks when we walk together. Especially calum and Ashton.

I was very happy today, knowing I was going on a picnic with my dad after school. He said today he doesn't have to work unless there is an emergency. Which he said there usually never is any when he is off.

---

I hugged Luke and walked to my sixth period class which is art. Art isn't even that fun, only because I'm not good at drawing and calum is in my class. I walked in and to me seat in the back where I always sit. The teacher began talking about our assignment and what we had to do. She then announced that we our going to paint with partners. I hate painting because I always make big messes and get paint all over me. Everyone stared at their friends most likely wanting to be partners with them.

''Actually, I am going to pick so that you guys can actually get the assignment done.'' She told us in a crabby voice. Every one sighed and looked away from their friends.

''First off its, daisy and Kaleb. Maria and Julie. Emma and Patricia. Calum and Issac. Missy and ally. Cameron and George.'' She continued. I'm so glad calum is not my partner. I got up and walked over to Patricia, who was waiting at her table with paints and brushes.

She just smiled and began painting. As the teacher left the room I began painting too. Soon I began to feel a wetness down my back. I turned around to see calum with a cup of red paint in his hand and Issac laughing behind him. I could her Patricia laughing a little along with a couple of other students. At that moment I wanted to cry, but no in front of everyone. I ran out of the class and toward my locker. I grabbed my P.E. clothes and went to the bathroom. I can't believe he actually did this. Ever since Luke stopped hanging out with them the bullying got worse. I'm so depressed even with Luke by my side. I quickly changed as the bell rang I went to my next class in ugly clothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT NOTE PLZZ READ:-) :-) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. But u got an update and a little bit of calum trouble so yeah.

AND OMG IM SOOOO HAPPY!! RIGHT NOW 5SOS IS ON TOUR AND THEY ARE COMING TO LA IN NOVEMBER AND I REALLY WANT TO GO SEE THEM PERFORM!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!! ALSO THEY MIGHT RELEASE A NEW ALBUM!!! YAY:-) :-) :-) :-) !!

also I'm really confused...
Does Luke have a daughter? ( look at the pic in the beginning of the chappie) it just confusing ..... :(

Plz vote comment and follow:-) :-)

Thx and plzz answer my question:-) :-) :-)