9.

When I got home I realized how much I really missed Michael. So I decided to text him. (I don't have face time or OoVoO soo...)

To Michael
Hey Mikey how ya doin?

It didn't take long for him to respond.

From Michael
Hey Emma! Im good but I miss you :( <3

To Michael
Aww I miss you to ! :-) even more than you realize . It would be way better if you were here :(((:(((

From Michael
I know I wish I were there beside you (hahaha:-) ) so whats been going on? Any thing new?

To Michael
Uhh no not really. Just more bullying and Umm... Luke and I argued over him saving me from getting raped but it was stupid :\

From Michael
Omg really he saved you?! Wow at least he did something good . Im sorry I can't be there for you :(((:((( <3 <3

To Michael
Its fine Michael your grandmother needs you with her.:-) :-) im just so confused. I mean why would save me? He supposed to be my bully not my hero. :/ O.o

From Michael
I don't know either. I'm sorry princess :( ugh I gtg my grandma needs her medicine and back masauge. But I miss you and I'll see you soon. <3 <3 <3 :-) :-)

To Michael
OK well I miss you too and I wish you grandma feels better :-) :-) :-) <3<3<3

He didn't respond after that so I got started on my home work.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I got ready for school---the normal routine. Then walked to the bus stop. I looked at my phone to see it was 8:27. God dammit I missed the bus! I began to walk to school.

By the time I got to school it was 8:35. Shit I'm late! When I walked into the class all conversations stopped and everyone's attention was on me. I awkwardly walked up to the teacher handing him my tardy slip and taking my seat. Once I got to my seat Mr Fran wrote my name down under the detention list. There were 3 other names under there too. Ashton Luke and calum . Seriously? Why does every thing happen to me ? I had this weird feeling in my gut that the rest of the day was going to be very miserable for me.

The class ended and I was walking down the hall to my next class. Math. Which I also had with Luke but not his minions thankfully.

I took my seat and began taking notes.

"Okay every one study these notes good because your going to have a test in about two weeks!" The teacher told us. A chorus of ughs sounded around the room.

Soon enough the class ended and it was time for lunch. I put my things in my bag and began walking out of the classroom. I was stopped by Mrs recher calling my name. I turned and walked to her desk.

"Yes Mrs recher?" I asked politely.

" Emma I will need you to tutor uhh...... Luke hemmings. He has been failing this class and you have the best grades over all." She told me.

"Uhh... okay um uh does he know and what days?" I sighed. Omg another thing to worry about.

"Yes he knows and you will be tutoring him Tuesdays and Fridays. Now hurry on I have some buisness to take care of." She gestured towards the door. I sighed again and walked out of class.

Hey every one thanks for the votes and comments so keep them coming! I hope you like my story. Also go read my other story called reject if you haven't already .:-) :-) :-) thank you a lot love yas my little penguin people <3<3<3<3 :-) :-) :-)