18.

I woke because of the sun light beaming through my window and into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes hoping to stop the blurryness. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and shaved knowing I was going to wear shorts today. I got out of the shower,dried and brushed my hair and also my teeth. I slipped on so light blue high waisted shorts and a white crop top with an elephant on it. I put my usual make up on and slipped on my white converse.

I went down stairs and grabbed my bag walking out the door. Soon I got a text from Michael.

From Michael
Need a ride?

To Michael
Sure I'm by the park :-) :-) thanks

From Michael
OK bye princess ;)

I didn't text back because I saw him coming down the road already. He stopped and I hopped in feeling the heater hit my cheeks.

''Good morning princess.'' Michael greeted.

''Good morning Michael.'' I greeted back.

''Hey Emma can you meet me bye the trees in the field at lunch? I need to talk to you.'' He asked turning into the school car park.

''Of course!" I told him with a big smile. He tried asking me something yesterday but I think he panicked and asked me something else. I mean I really like Michael and I think he likes me too. But I also like Luke a little bit. But all this bulling crap is getting in my head. Luke could be nice at one point then go into dick mode 5 seconds later (a/n I prefer 5 seconds of summer:-) ) . It crazy, he's crazy. But Michael is always nice, he is never mean to me. That why I love him.

We walked down the hall to our lockers. Micheals locker was 3 lockers down from mine so that was good. Lukes was on the other side of the hall. Ugh I need to stop thinking about Luke, he doesn't even like me. I grabbed my books for first period and walked over to Michaels locker. We walked to class together and waited for the bell.

,&-%-*%63,%8>,-=[©π|[€§]©Δ]'℅€√\[®℅]'

I walked to the tree were Michael instructed me to. He wasn't the there yet so I just sat and waited. I took out my phone to go on Twitter. I noticed a pic of me in michaels car. The label said 'with her:-)

I looked up from my phone and saw Michael walking toward me. I got up as he approached me. He walked up to me giving me a big hug. I hugged him back and then let go.

''So what did you want to ask me Michael?" I asked , my curiosity taking over.

'' oh, well Emma I know we haven't known each other very long but'' he paused. ''I really like you. Your so much fun to be around and you are so beautiful. Even if you dont see it, I think your perfect and i-''
I cut him off. ''Mikey, are asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

''Well yeah Emma I am.'' He told me shyly.

''Well in that case Michael, I will be your girlfriend.'' I told him smiling. He smiled so big. He then smashed our lips together.
I smiled into the kiss and so did he.

We pulled apart but our foreheads still touching. ''I've always wanted to do that Emma'' Michael said smiling .

''Me too''

Okay guys omg they kissed! I was so excited to write this chapter! I hope you like this chapter cause I do!

Thank you for reading and vote plZ. Also comment BC I could really use the feedback! Bye my penguin people! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) sorry 4 the bold I just noticed :/