10.

I walked down the hall to the study hall room. It was also considered the room where Luke and the others end up almost every day.

I took my seat in the back of the room trying to get as far away from my bullies as possible. The teacher took roll and then walked out of the room leaving me with my bullies an two other kids. As soon as she left calum turned around and threw a pencil at the side my eye. He was so close to hitting my eye. I clenched my face and but my head down. I was about to start crying but held in. The boys started laughing along with two other kids in the front.

I took my mini mirror out of my book bag and examined my eye. Damn! The side of my eye was slightly bleeding. I didn't know pencils could that.

"I didn't either! Why are you talking to your self?" Ashton asked. I must of said that out loud.

"Its because she is such a loner. She has no friends!" Luke laughed. I was getting really pissed.

"I don't have any friends because you!"  I corrected him. "And FYI I do have friends!"

Luke got up out of his seat and the others followed. The all walked over to where I was sitting. Ashton pulled me out of my chair and threw me to the wall. I winced trying to get up but that was a big mistake. Calum pushed me back down. Then Luke kicked me in the stomach and muttered "you don't make any damn sense." They all took there seats and ran out of the classroom towards the bathroom. When I ran out I heard one of say "she is so pathetic"

I ran all the way to the bathroom and locked my self in a stall. I hugged my knees and sobbed quietly. I lifted my head up when I remembered my blade. I started cutting when I was put in the foster home because I felt like my parents death was all my fault. I quickly grabbed it out of my bag and pulled all my bracelets off. I then slid the blade across my scared wrist.

1 for Luke
1 for Ashton
1 for calum
2 for Luke
2 for Ashton
2 for calum

I couldnt do any more. It hurt too much along with my stomach. I cried and cried in my own puddle of blood.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sat on the couch eating a sandwich and looking through my twitter. Suddenly my phone began to buzz a lot. It was people replying to my tweet which said ; I hate my life! X( . The comments said things like : kill yourself , no one needs you alive and your family probably died to get away from you. Stuff like that. I ran to my room and cried my self to sleep.

Hey guys home you like my book so far love ya

Vote comment and share plzz

                   -angelina <3