17.

Emma's POV

I walked into Lukes house and my mouth dropped. I gawked at the interior of his messy home. There were chip bags, candy wrappers and a lot of empty pizza boxes. I also noticed some boxers hanging from the ceiling fan and some beer cans scattered in the living room and kitchen. It was like a dump in here.

''I'm guessing you live alone?" I ask him still looking at the big mess.

''Yeah what ever.'' He shrugged. ''My parents went on a business trip 6 months ago and never came back. But its what ever. Come on let's go'' he gestures towards the stairs which were piled with garbage but not as bad as the two main rooms.

I followed him up stairs to his bed room. When I went in there it was a mess but not a bad mess. Just an unmade bed and clothing on the floor and stuff. He kicked all his clothes into a corner where I noticed a guitar. It looked like it hadn't been touched in a while.

''You play?" I blurted out sitting on the floor still staring at his guitar. Wow I stare a lot.

''Used to, but not any more.'' He said blankly sitting on his bed and grabbing his phone out of his back pocket.

I just sighed and grabbed my book out of my bag. Luke on the other hand got up and walked out of the room with his phone to his ear. Oh wow. Is he serious right now? I come here to tutor him and he goes off talking on the phone. Its like there was no point in even coming here if all he is gonna do is go on his phone.

He came back in laughing with the phone still touching his ear. ''Okay. Yeah. No you can come. Yeah, all I'm doing is sitting in my room. Yeah . Okay. Bye mate.'' He put his phone on his bed and just looked at me as if he didn't do anything wrong. Well first of all he just ignored me and walked out of the room like I was here for no reason and second, he just invited someone over when I'm supposed to be tutoring him. Ugh, he is such an idiot.

''What the hell are you looking at?!" He asked me a frown on his face. I quickly turned away and opened my book.

''Okay Umm...what do yo-'' I was cut off by a loud knock coming from down stairs. Luke jogged down stairs leaving me alone doing nothing.

He came back minutes later with two VERY familiar faces. Calum and Ashton. I gulped and looked down at my books once again hopingthey wouldn't abuse me. They all sat on the bed having there own conversations. They didn't even realize I was there. Then calum glances at me confusion on his face.

''Luke what is that loser doing on your bedroom floor?" Calum asks Luke. Now ashton knows I'm here too.

''Oh uh she has to tutor me but she not even smart so I don't know why she is here.'' Luke explained. They all shot me dirty looks and pushed Luke off of his bed. He fell on my books where my hand had rested. He crushed my hand and also my cuts. It hurt like hell and he didn't even get off of me.

''Ooh... okay then. Go on Emma tutor Luke.'' Ashton taunts.

''If your even smart enough.''calum laughed.I just looked at Luke not knowing what to do.

''Go on .'' Luke said. I looked down at my books flipping through the pages for nothing. Just to pass time. ''Told you she is stupid.'' He laughs.

Calum got up and kicked my books under Lukes bed. They all laughed and Ashton pulled me up by my hair making me whimper. He let go and I fell to my knees. Luke threw my book bag at my head before muttering, '' get out of my damn house!"

I grabbed my bag not even bothering to get my math books and ran out of his house. I called Michael for a ride but he didn't answer. So now I was left walking; in the rain.

Hope u love it or at least like it. Cause I kinda suck at writing books. Anyway plZ  vote and comment and such. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)  BYE {^Δ^} :-) :-)