45.

Sorry for the confusion.

Anonymous pov

"I can't believe she still thinks luke is dead"

"Yeah she is an idiot."

"Just go along with it so that I can make her fall in love with me."

"But-"

"Just shut up and do as I say u bitch!"

Luke's pov

After Emma ran away from me I was standing there watching as she ran. I was going to go after her but she wouldn't even stop to let me explain. She is just that type of person. I wish she knew the truth though.

"Oh luke you are a bad boy." Jessica smirked. "Now she doesn't love you."

"Oh shut the fuck up Jessica!" I hissed. "This is all of your Damn fault. You ruin every thing! Why do you think I didn't want to kiss you?! I have a--had a beautiful and amazing girlfriend until you came and kissed me you bitch! I FUCKING hate you!"

"Oh luke, just shut up." She said and turned around waving her hand. Soon i saw a really buff guys running towards me. I began to turn around but Jessica tripped me. I fell and then looked up to see the big buff guy balling his fists. Soon everything went black.

-------

I woke up in a dark room with my hands tied behind my back and my legs were free.

I scooted my self to the door and turned around on my knees and tried to open the door but it was locked. I scooted to the only window in the room and pulled the curtain to the side to see that there are metal bars on the out side. I tried looking for my phone but couldn't find it. I then realized that I have no way out.

----------

*5 months later*

Ever since I have been in this house the tall buff guy would give me small anacks and water but sometimes he would starve me. It was horrible. I found out he had my phone and that the person behind this was either Reyna or Michael. I haven't decided yet though. I just remembered their actions and conversations from school.

I really miss Emma but I think she is mad at me still. She also thinks I'm dead which makes everything worse. I hope she hasn't cut or committed suicide because then I would really die. I hate my life right now though.

*4 weeks later*

"Here is your damn food." Liam--the big buff guy--said. "Its all you getting until Monday.'' Great now I have to starve for 2 days.

He dropped a piece of paper on the floor and bent down to get it. I saw my phone fall out of his pocket and I quickly picked it up with out him knowing. He walked out of the room and locked the door. I said a silent yes and went to my contacts and clicked on Emma's name.

Hey Emma, I'm sorry. I luv and miss u and will see u soon. xxx

I pressed send and seconds after I had a call from her. The ring tone was really loud so I answered quickly hoping no body heard.

"Luke?! Luke?!" Emma called through the phone.

"Sshhh. Emma it's ok I'm here" I tried to calm her down but she began to cry.

" oh my god. Luke I missed you so much. I'm in hell right now and I wish you were here. I love you so much luke. Please come see me. Please luke." She begged.

"I know baby. I miss you too. I will try to come because I'm trapped right now. But I promise I will see you soon. Just stay ca--" I was cut off by the door swinging open and Liam marching towards me.
"I'm sorry baby I have to go. I love you." I said and Liam took the phone out of my hand and pressed it to his ear.

"Now he is really gonna die." He mumbled and hung up. While he was talking I took that as my chance to run. I got up and launched my self at his legs, pushing him over. It hurt but it was worth it. I got up and ran down the stairs and out the front door. Getting out was easier than I thought. I looked behind me to see Liam running after me. I just ran faster until I got into an alley.  I stopped and hid behind a trash can. Liam stopped and took out his phone.

"Michael, he got out." He said. AHA! It was Michael.
" I know it was an accident.....okay okay I will find him."  Then he hung up.

"Come out you little bitch!" He yelled and he was soon out of sight.

I got up making sure he wasn't there any more and walked to the bus stop. When it arrived I gave the driver 75 cents and took a seat.

Soon it came to a stop at a shop near Emma's house. I got of and walked to her house. It was really dark out side so she had to be home. And there were cars so she must be.

I knocked on her door and waited. The door swung open and Emma jumped into my arms.

"Oh luke I missed you so much. Where have you been? And I am so sorry I didn't let you explain at the gas station I was just so co--" I cut her off by connecting our lips.

"I'm so sorry Emma. I love you so much and I would never hurt you. I didn't kiss Jessica she kissed me. Michael set this whole thing up and told you I was dead. I am so sorry." I said breaking the kiss.

"You don't need to apologize Luke. I do and I am so sorry. I should have let you explain and I didn't. I'm sorry. I love you luke. I can't live without you. You are my happiness and you always make me smile and I love you luke." She said all at once.

" I love you too Emma. You are my world and without you I wouldn't be happy, I would have the strength to live. You are my everything. I love you." I said before kissing her again.

Heyyyyy ppl!! So yeah I hope that clears everything up. LUKE ISNT DEAD!! Yayyyyy.

Have a nice day :)