36.

Emma's POV

''What'' I say very surprised. She looked pretty but rather mean.

''Melissa, I'm your dads girlfriend.'' Melissa cleared even though I knew whet was happening. I stared at her doing nothing. ''Hi.'' She put out her hand for me too shake it.

''Hi'' I shook her hand slowly. I don't know what but something about her is making my stomach churn. ''I'm Emma'' she just nodded.

''So how about we gets some pizza.'' Charlie suggested. ''I'll call''

Melissa agreed and I just walked up to my room. I was really tired but I knew the pizza would be arriving soon. I just sat on my bed and took out my phone. I saw that I had one message. It was from an unknown number.

Stay away from him
                                           ~l

That's really weird. Who would want me to stay away from Luke.

I just stared at it suspiciously. I heard my door squeak open and I looked up to see Melissa standing in the door way. She was just staring at me like a creep.

''Can I help you?" I say rudely. She stared at me for a couple seconds more until entering the room fully.

''Look, I know you don't like me emma, but your going to have to live with me.'' She smirks. WHAT?! ''I moving in next week.''

''Where's charlie.'' I ask.

''I told him that it would be quicker to get the pizza himself, so he left.'' She smirks again. Gosh I hate her all ready.

''Whatever.'' I mumble. ''Just get out of my room.''

''Well that was rude.'' She steps closer. ''I wouldn't do that again if I were you.''

''Well your not me so get out.'' I repeat. I was getting really annoyed with her. ''Please.'' I say that last part very rudely.

''Excuse me.'' She slaps me across the face. I hold my burning cheek, tears streaming down them. ''You need to practice your manners.'' She begins walking towards the door. ''Oh and if you tell anyone about this, you will seriously regret it. Now clean yourself up. Charlie will be here any minute.'' With that she left. I can't believe she just did that. And now she is moving in with me?! UGH! FML!

I heard the front door shut signaling my dad is home. I dried my face and walked down stairs. As I walk into the kitchen I automatically smell the pizza. It smells so good. I put two pieces on my plate and begin walking towards the stairs but charlie stops me.

''Emma, where are you going?" He asked.

''Oh uh I was gonna go eat in my room.'' I said as if it was obvious.

''I was thinking we could eat together and get to know each other more, you know because Melissa is going to be moving in soon.'' He told me. I looked over to Melissa and she just smiled at me. I just nodded and sat down at the table as far away from Melissa as possible. I silently ate my pizza as the others had their own conversation.

''So Emma, how are your grades?" Melissa asked.

''Good I guess.'' I mumbled looking down at my plate. She just sighed. ''Well I'm going to go to bed now, goodnight dad.'' I said completely ignoring Melissa.

After putting my dish in the sink I walked up to my room and lied my bed. I decided to text Luke.

(A/n l=Luke m= me)

M: hey lukey

L: hey babe, what's up?

M: well first off my dads new girlfriend slapped me. And second I found out that she is going to move in with us next week. >:(

L: Wow. SRSLY SHE SLAPPED YOU?! DID CHARLIE DO ANYTHING?

M: no he was gone. But it hurt like a bitch. :'(

L: wow. Did you tell charlie?

M: no. Melissa threatened that if I tell anyone that I will regret and who knows what she will do to me...

L: oh well are you OK now?

M: yeah I'm fine :-)

L: oh that's good:-)  well I'm gonna go to bed BC I'm pretty tired but I'll cya 2morrow babe

M: OK bye luke:-) :-) 

I just locked my phone and put it on my bedside table. I was tired as well so I just drifted off to sleep.