12.

Reynas POV

I was sitting in Emma's room still watching the Simpsons. I was starving and she hasn't came home yet. I was getting kinda worried so I decided to call her. I scrolled through my contacts until I spotted her name. I quickly called her and placed the phone to my ear. It went directly to voicemail. I got even more worried. I would call Michael but I don't have his number and besides he doesn't even know me. I sat there thinking of any other of Emma's friends that could help find her but then I realized she has no friends. The only other person who I knew that might help was Luke. Oh who am I kidding he won't help! I decided to call him any ways. I had his number because we recently dated until I broke up with him because he started doing drugs. I would be lying if I said I didn't have the least bit of feelings for him still but he so HOT!!!!!! My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of lukes voice.

"Hello?" He spoke through the phone. He sounded really nervous but I chose to ignore it.

"Hey Luke! Um...do you know where Emma is? I tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up and--" I was cut off by Luke beginning to speak.

"No I don't fucking know where she is! Why would you ask me?! Cant you tell I fucking hate her guts! God dammit reyna ! Your so damn stupid! (Sorry reyna :-) :-) ) God solve your own problems slut!" Luke yelled then hung up. He seem a bit nervous which made me very suspicious.

Lukes POV

I hung up the phone very quickly because I didn't want any one to know that we kidnapped Emma. She was tied up and sleeping in the back of the van. Calum had smacked her with a bat so she would pass out. I was supposed to do but I didn't want to hurt her like that, I didn't want to make he pass out. What if she is dead? I began to feel really guilty hoping calum didn't kill her. I mean I would be lying if I said she wasn't cute--Wait what am I thinking I am supposed to be her bully! But at the same time I wanted to love her. I want her to forgive me. NO! Shut up Luke she desurves to be bullied.

Soon the van stopped and we were at ash tons house. He lived alone so no one would know we kidnapped her and brought her here. Why did we kidnap her. It was all calums idea.

We pulled her out of the car and brought her to ashtons basement. We just put her on the floor and walked away. But I was the last one to leave the basement so before I got out I walked back over to her and put her on an old couch that ashtons grandma left for him. He never used it any ways. When I put her down she began to stir all little. I panicked so I grabbed the closest thing I could find. A book. I grabbed the book and hit her in the head. She passed out again but this time I caused it. Now I feel super guilty. I ran out of the basement and into the room the boys were in.

"What took you so long?" Ashton questioned me.

"Uh...Umm.. nothing just kicked her around a bit you know." I stuttered nervously.

We just waited until Emma woke again but she still hasn't and it been 2 hours. I was very worried. What if she is dead? I can't go to jail! NO, not again!

//////////|||||||||\\\\\\©\°¥°±€]€[±¢{[°®{€{€

Hey thanks 4 reading hope u like it .

VOTE plzz
COMMENT plzz
SHARE plzz

Bye!!!! {•Δ•} :-) :-)