46.

Hey guys I am sorry for all the mistakes in the last chapter but I just fixed them so it otay now.

Otay? Otay.

Enjoy :-)

Emma's POV

Its the day after the wedding and Melissa is already treating me like her daughter. She is making me CLEAN. charlie never did that because there was never a mess but ever since Melissa came into the house it has been nothing but a junk yard. She makes the biggest messes and never cleans the up. I have to clean it. I hate her so much.

I really wasn't in the mood to sit here and listen to Melissa talk all day so I decided that I would have a whole day with Luke. He slept over last night so after I finished getting ready we walked to his apartment so he could get ready.

-----

Once we got to his apartment he walked to his bedroom to get dressed. I just walked into the kitchen to look for food. I'm that kind of person, I look through peoples fridges for food. I found a string cheese and took that since there wasn't much else to choose from. Maybe that's why Luke is so skinny.

I sat down on his small couch enjoying my cheese. Minutes later Luke came out dressed in his usual black skinny jeans, a plain black shirt and my favorite red flannel that he has. He always looks good in red.

He had done his perfectly shaped quiff and put on his black converse afterwards.

He walked up to me and stood very close to me, grabbing my hands in his.
''I love you so much emma. More than anything.'' He whispered---i don't know why tho BC we are by our selfs--- before kissing me softly.

''And I love you Lucas. More than you realize.'' I whispered back breaking the sweet kiss. He pouted at me because I called him Lucas and I giggled.

''Come on Emily, let's go'' he smirked leading me out the door and down the steps of his apartment. We laughed together and walked hand in hand to the near by diner.

------

When we got there we took a seat in a big booth even though there is only two of us. We are just natural weirdos. (A/N same....) Soon the waitress came and gave us our menus and asked what drinks we would like.

''Coffee please.'' Luke said politely. The waitress scribbled on her notepad. She turned to me after smiling at Luke. I ordered coffee too. She scribbled on her notepad again and told us she will be back to take our orders. As she was walking away she turned around and winked at Luke and I flipped her off. Luke is mine.

I reached out and grabbed Lukes hand, holding it tight. I looked around a couple times to see if the waitress was coming back. Luke noticed my panicked actions and grabbed my other hand.

''Emma, are you jealous?" He asked tilting his head.

''Uh no, pshhh. What. I'm not jealous.'' I lied.

''Uh huh.'' Luke mumbled. ''Okay.''

''Okay yeah, I am. She needs to stop looking at you like she wants to get with you. It creepy and annoying. You are mine. Not hers.'' I sighed. I immediately realized how selfish that sounded. ''Sorry if that sound selfish.''

''Emma, I love you and only you. You are mine. No one else's. Okay?" He smiled and I nodded.

''I guess I'm just so afraid of losing you. For real this time. It was hell for the last six months without you and I was so depressed and lonely. I don't want to risk losing you for real.'' I confessed.

''Emma, your not going to lose me. I promise. I will always be by your side no matter what. And besides, she isn't even my type. I promise you Emma that you will always be mine. Forever and always.'' He said sweetly. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek before the waitress came back.

''Here are your drinks and what would you like to order?" She said turning to Luke after putting the coffee's in front of us.

''I would like the morning special but I want my eggs to be sunny side up.'' He told her.

''Okay the special breakfast for the special boy.'' She smirked. That really set me off. Its like I wasn't even there.

I cleared my throat. ''He is my special boy so back off and do your job.''

''It was a compliment damn.'' She spat. ''So what do you want for breakfast?"

''Pancakes with chocolate chips please and thank you.'' I mumbled. I wasn't that hungry. She nodded and walked away. And this time she didn't turn around.

''She was kinda creepy so thank you.'' Luke laughed.

''No problem Lucas.'' I giggled. He pouted again and then laughed with me.

''I love you so much Emma.''

''Not as much as I love you Lucas.''

There you go!! :-) :-) :-) I hope you like it. Although it was just a boring filler...

Anyways have a fabulous day!! :-) :-) :-) :-) thnx for all the reads and votes!!! Ily