🍋 Pt2 tamaki amajiki X Reader

you wrap your arms around his neck as his move to your waist. pulling away blushing you look at amajiki as he blushes aswell,

"(Y/N), please let me show you how much i love you."

Conntains: smex, tamaki with a slight worship kink (to you)

I'm not very good at lovey dovey stuff like this so be warned

Promises

You freeze at his words as he feels you tense up as he turns beat red hands up "I-I m-mean only if youwantmeto" the last part is murmured as he stutters it out.

Looking at him you laugh softly as he looks at you, he really did love the way you laughed. You smile at him standing on your tiptoes you kiss him on the nose and whisper.

"yes, you can show me amaji-kun" you whisper nervous about the situation, he nods as he moves you towards your bed, falling backwards he slowly moves on top of you looking into your eyes

"you're so beautiful (y/n)" he speaks as your cheeks glow a soft pink, you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him closer as you give him a soft kiss, he immediately returns the kiss,

He's hands slowly go under your shirt as you move up and let him take off your shirt he moves away taking off his own shirt aswell.

You start taking off your pants slowly as tamaki doess the same, both of you now only your underwear.

He blushes as he leans into your body head resting on your shoulder as he hugs you tightly as he sighs, "I really love you (y/n), I'm sorry it just they make me try get the courage to ask you out but-"

You both jump as you hear the front door open and hear your mother scream "(y/n) dear you home?" you and amajiki turning read.

"yeah I am!"
"okay love we're going out with some of your father's colleagues will you be fine?"

"yeah I'll be good amaji-kun is here"

Amajiki heart flutters wildly as you call him by the nickname once again, he always loved it when you called him that, only you.

As your parents leave and you hear the car drive off you giggle as you look back at amajiki, his hands up in the air shaking as the blush doesn't seem to go away.

You slowly go up and kiss him as he focused back onto you, "relax~ amaji-kun, they left" you speak arms clinging onto his neck as he looks at you.

"s-sorry, you're parents scare me"

He moves and focuses back on you as he kisses softly and slowly down your chest as he's hands move to your underwear.

You hum in satisfaction as he moves to your clit rubbing it in small circles as you grab his attention to kiss him.

You moan into the kiss as he enters two fingers into your entrance as he stops to see if your okay, nodding quickly as he continues to kiss you, preparing you to take him.

"(y/n) I love you, you're so beautiful" he pants as he kisses your forehead "I love your curves, your thighs, hands, I adore everything about you." he stops as hovers over you to grab something in his pants.

You look over and see the familiar wrapped foil as you snicker "you don't take me for a guy to keep condoms in your pocket" he smiles back nervously "someone sneaked it into my pocket, said go get them" you laugh half-hearted as he kisses your nose then lips

"r-ready?"
"hmm yeah"

He removes his pants as you gulp at the length, he looks at you worriedly as he speaks, "I-I'll go slowly I promise" you nod as you slowly move to get comfortable.

He breathes out a shakey sigh as he slowly moves to enter you as you hold back a cry, tears gathering at the corner of your eyes.

He slowly pushes himself in as you feel his hips finally met your thighs as you pant heavily our body trying to adjust to his length as he holds himself up.

"Ah s-so deep"

He grunts as he tries to keep himself up, he moves one hand to your neck as he soft caresses under you jaw as you open your eyes to look at him, he leans down to kiss you soft and lovingly, as if you're fragile.

He pulls back once he runs out of breath as he looks at you for permission as you nod.

He slowly nods back and pulls out slowly and sets a soft rhythm as you wrap your legs around this waist as he groans at you pulling him closer.

Hands settling one by your face and the other on your hips to ground him as he tries to pick up the pace a little, your moans becoming more frequent as the pleasure surges through you.

"I love- haa the sounds of your voice, don't stop" he pants as you nod unconsciously and wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"amahh- amajiki k-kiss me please"

He immediately does, deep and passionately as you feel something turn in your stomach, but amajiki doesn't give you time to speak as he keeps kissing you as if you gave him oxygen.

After a few more thrusts as he pushes himself as deep as he could inside you, groaning as his hips stuttering against you as you both came, back arching as your chest squeezes itself against amajiki's.

His arms loose their strength as he pulls out and falls beside you, holding you close to him as you both catch you breath.

You open your eyes to see him laying next to you as you slightly smile and move to be closer in his arms.

He starts caressing your hips unconsciously as you hum comfortably, "I'm sorry for saying those mean things" he speaks softly at the remembrance as you pout, "i'z okay" you mumble "you made up for it didn't you" you peak one eye open and giggle as he looks at you red blush all the way from the tip of his ears to the back of his neck.

"I-I k-kinda did, d-didnt I?" he stammers with a nervous laugh as you get up and kiss his nose. "yeah it felt good" you reply as you move to lay against his chest, listening to his heart beat going beserk.

He softly wraps his arms around you as you smile and close your eyes as you hear his heartbeat slow down to normal, closing your eyes as you fall asleep in his arms.

Amajiki watches you sleep as suddenly vains protrude out of your arm and unto both your wrists, making the bracelets you had similar as kids only with small buds around it

The promise you made as kids, never really did break in anyway, did it?

_______________________________________

Good lord that took longer than expected 😢 but to be fair I got sick so I slept most of the time 😌

also I ain't gunna lie, villain amajiki hits different I mean

A villain amajiki sounds really good rn

Peace out

👑
🐺