Bakugou x reader

How could I forget you.
[Part 2 of please don't forget me]

Its been 2 week since you lost memories of who people told you was Bakugou Katsuki,  but he tried to remain forgotten because he couldn't handle it the pain.

The pain of losing the one he loved.

Midoriya told you some things about him (not the secret cause izu is no snitch) so you could understand what to and not to do. The mercenaries were arrested and the teachers were trying to get your memories back students to taking you to familiar places both you and Bakugou went to but........

Nothing clicked

Until one day you had a severe headache causing you to pass out making everyone especially Bakugou panic and he took you to Recovery girl without hesitation. He refused to leave your side so Aizawa let him stay saying he'll have to catch the work up. 2 hours later you open your eyes slowly looking to the boy on your side and a word came out your mouth he would never think he'd hear again

"Katsu?" His head sprang back up in a flash hoping it wasn't fake he saw your (e/c) orbs and looked at you shocked "I, used to call you that?" You looked at him, this was the first thing you've remembered he silently nodded to scared to talk  in case he sounds strange.

"I like it" you said softly but Bakugou heard it and he swore if Recovery girl wasn't there he'd be hugging you to death now. You walked home with him and were playing with your hands "What are you doing" he barked making you flinch, you looked to the side "I used to have.... (F/c) gloves" you state looking at your hands Bakugou looked at you and secretly smiled, he was happy you were remembering, but he kinda didn't want you to remember everything.

The glass thrown at you
The constant bullying
The pain of the words he told you

He looked at you and he tried to find a reason to stop loving you he kept thinking until you turned around to look at him and smiled that amazing (that yall allllllll have) smile of yours

'Ah dammit' he thought 'I cant find one'

(Time skip via dabi dabbing)

Weeks later your memory slowly but surly was coming back but you noticed Bakugou was avoiding you, you wanted to know why so badly but when you walked up to him and touched his shoulder he slapped your hand away rather harshly surprising you that you jumped back tripping and nearly fell but Shouto was near so he caught you "T-thanks" you mumble looking down feeling another painfull headache coming on you rushed to Recovery girl and waited for the headache to pass but it didn't but then you threw up and passed out.

Waking up in recovery girls office she looked at you "your such a troublesome girl" she sighed and continued the report you looked at her then the room "where? Am I?" You asked slowly making the old lady turn 180° "(Y/N) this is serious" she looked at your blank eyes. and immediately called aizawa, he bolted into the office along with Izuku, Bakugou and the gang "wait she's what?" he asked "blind I think its only temporary" recovery girl looks at you, you looked frail you had enough you wanted to go away you turned around put the blanket around your while body and shut out everyone. "I'm sorry" you whispered "I'm being a nuisance so please can I be left alone" everyone knew what you meant basically you meant was.....

Sorry for being weak

(Lil time skip by angst driven author)

Everyone gave their regards but one person stayed you could tell.

"(Y/N)-chan can I talk to you for a bit" his voice was soft

"Sure Izu..." ( ha you thought Baku baby ha nope)

"(Y/N) your not weak your actually really strong" you scoffed at that "even though you were attacked you kept on going that's really strong and brave of you" he holds your arms and you smiled "thanks I needed that...... can you do me one favour I need to do something"

Bakugou left when you asked everyone to leave you alone he was walking out the gate when you came into view still blind and all "Oi! Aren't you supposed to be in a fucking bed?!" He snaps walking up to you but you smile at him.

"You were always so mean ne? katsu" he stops in his tracks and sees your playing with your hands "always hurting me and bullying me even though I've known you a long time" he swallows, you remember? "but how?" You whisper as you feel your vision coming back and look at him "how could I forget you" you look at him seeing him clearly  "Cause I really like you" you state louder and his closer to you  and before you know  it his hugging you to you surprise

"You have no idea how long I wanted to hear those words" he blurts before kissing your lips quickly making you yelp

"I fucking love you too and now your mine"

"Hmmm but we haven't gone on a date" you think and walk back to the school "huh? Then lets go" he throws the gloves YOUR gloves at you and you put them on, "I need to fetch something" you walk back to the school to see a paper

I left, got it all on video I send it later

Izuku

Izuku is the best!

.............................................................

To the two awesome people who requested here we go!

Sorry if its bad