Pt2 Bakugou X Chubby Reader X Todoroki

"What do exactly mean then?"
"I can't choose one"

The boys looked at each other shocked by they make two choices

1. Try harder to gain her love
2 Or share her love together

_______________________________________

Its a Date

You sat on the couch at home thinking of how this was going to work as it was now the blessed weekend thinking how Friday ended

Flashback

Walking the Deku and Uraraka to the gate you see both Bakugou and Todoroki standing at the gate staring at you, oh dear lord you thought as you walked to them.

You walk up to them slowly as you stop a fair distance, "why are you so far away?" "keeping my distance thank you" you smile, standing their, Bakugou looks at you and sighs "(y/n) go out with us"

You look at them confused as now everyone left and you were there alone "hahaha funny Bakugou I like that, wellihavetogonowseeya" you walk only to be pulled back by shoto.

"we mean it" Shoto says as they block you into the wall "we both want you" he stated "and you don't seem to not want both of us" you blush as you figured they heard your conversation with Uraraka.

"well I--I think you didn't--" Bakugou slammed his hand against your head leaning in close as you try shrink more into the wall.

"how about we just..... Hang out together" Bakugou smirks looking at Todoroki who smiled at you.

"how about.... Watching a movie at the cinema tomorrow?" Todoroki offered as you gulped knowing there's no chance of escaping them.

End flashback

You scream as someone taps your shoulder "woah dear, relax its your uncle" you uncle laughs as you hold your chest "Oji-saaaaan! You scared me" you whined looking at him.

"well that's not good I'm a hero not a villain" your uncle smiled as you sighed at him, you hear the door bell ring, "huh do you have friends over my dear?" your uncle asked as you nod bouncing to the door.

Opening you see both Todoroki and Bakugou standing there in casual clothes as they look behind you with wide eyes. You feel someone bump into you and you sigh.

"hello guys, this is my uncle, the hero Fatgum" you laugh rubbing your head as they look at the hero behind you,

"Well, hello boys" you uncle smiled "are you here to go watch a movie with my niece?" the boys nod, you smile as you didnt realise your uncle had a very protective aura surrounding him.

"well we better go now, bye oji-san be safe at work" you wave and walk off as your uncle smiles at you. "be safe dear, and you boys look after her!" he warned.

As you walk into the mall you look at the movies on show, "hey look, (horror movie) is on screen" Todoroki stated as you and Bakugou look, "oh d-do you want to watch that" you  try say calmly but your voice betrayed you.

"Are you not a huge fan of horror movies?" Todoroki asked as they both looked at you, "there's a carnival not far from here" Bakugou stated as both of them saw you sparkle "I haven't been to a carnival since I was 6 let's go please!!" you clasped your hands together closing your eyes as both the boys look away unable to handle your cuteness.

Arriving at the carnival, you Oohed and aaahed at the scene, you grabbed both their hands and ran to the roller coaster "can you both come with me please on this one it's a three seater." they nod as you smile at them enthusiastically.

As you get on the ride you sat inbetween the boys as they were glad you took this suituation happily not focusing just on one of them.

After the ride you got some cotton candy and Bakugou won you a Teddy bear as you felt like your having the best time in your life, as you sat down next to the boys they smelt your bubblegum scent.

*warning some bulling occurs here*

"well if it isn't fatty girl! " a boys voice shouts getting your attention at the horrible name. You see a group of boys the one in the middle looks familiar, "(bully name), w-what do you want" Bakugou and Todoroki felt you shiver.

"I came to see you fatso, one of my boys saw and I couldn't believe it, you still has hidious as ever" he gang laughs as Bakugou  stands up "oi, who the fuck do you think you are!" Bakugou barks as the boy smiles.

"huh, I bet you don't even know what I know about her." "(bully's name) please stop" you beg with tears in your eyes as Todoroki also stands up to defend you.

"What? that your father had slept with 7 women and when your mother found out she killed herself and you found the body" he smiled as Bakugou and Todoroki look at you shocked,
"then your father left you alll alone and now you uncle has to look after a thing like you"

You now were crying at the remembrance of that horrid memory as you ran past Bakugou away from the group.

Bakugou snaps as he tackles the boy and starts fighting as Todoroki defends his back. And totally kicking ass.

After teaching the group a lesson Bakugou and Todoroki try find you in the Carnival, it was now closing time.
"(y/n)-chan)!!" Todoroki shouts out trying to look for you. "(y/n)!! Where are you?!?" Bakugou shouts as they both look to see the stuffed animal Bakugou won for you, laying on the floor.

It was in front of a old shed used to store tools. They both go in and see you in the corner of the room hearing your sobs.

As Todoroki was about to talk you interrupted him "I-I'm sorry you had to hear that" you said as you looked at them with your swelled eyes from tears "there no need to apologise for something that wasn't your doing" Todoroki says as he sits next to you as you hugged him. Bakugou sighed as he sat on your other side rubbing your back.

"not like it changes how we feel about you" you quickly look at Bakugou with a confused expression "I still think that you are a badass women, strong capible and smart" he says blushing a bit " I also think your damn strong for still fighting after a past like that" Shoto added as you smile at both of them.

"that's why we love you" they said in unison as you blush as they smell something. "I smell like strawberries when I'm embarrassed" you state with a red face as they look away still not able to handle your cuteness

Walking you home with your Teddy bear in your hand, Todoroki flinched "so is your uncle home" as Bakugou also looked at you "well no his at work" you smile as the both sigh in relief happy they don't have to feel intimidated.

You stop at the door of you home as you turn to the boys "I had fun tonight.... Thank you" you smile as you put the Teddy down and walk to them.

The boys thought you were going to give them a hug but you surprised both of them when you gave them a peck on the nose and walked back as you looked at them blushing.

"maybe next time we can just stay home and watch a movie at one of your places?" you offered as both off them nodded "great it's a date then"
You smile closing the door.

As the boys walk home they smirk at each other "I know what your thinking fucking icy-hot" Bakugou smirked. "same goes to you Bakugou" Todoroki mirrored the same look.

_______________________________________

If you guys feel down just know I love you my darlings, more than my favourite favourite anime characters

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Peace out

👑
🐺