[Au] Werewolf! Bakugou X Reader

Your an young adult and Bakugou grows up at a large rate like wolves.

Ooc

Mine

You walk through the woods collecting some berries, not fazed by the rumors of ghosts or other monsters in the forest.

You hear rustling in a wood as you look to see a bush shaking heavily as you go investigate.

Your eyes widen as you see a wolf little boy with his leg caught in a trap, as he growls at you, "you quicky move to look at his leg and realease his leg, but as he tries to run he falls whining. His leg badly injured.

You walk up to him slowly and give him your hand," come on" you whisper as he looks at your with tears in his eyes "let's get that leg better"

He sits on your counter as you wrap up his leg after treating it with herbs as he looks at you with his ears flicking how and then, "there we go" you smile and pat his head walking to your kitchen, you bring out some food as he drools at the sight of it.

You laugh at him and dish him some of it and put it next to him as he smiles "go ahead, I'm sure you must be hungry" he immediately devoured the food and as soon as he finished he ran out the house as you sigh and continued to work in your home.

As you cleaned up a bit. Throwing out some old clothes you feel something tug on your pants and see the boy in an old coat holding a flower as you smile at him, bending down you grab the flower and rub his ear as he wags his tail. You put the flower in a cup with water as you see him taking a liking into the coat.

You pull it off him and smile "I'll tell you something, when you get big and strong, come and visit me and I'll give you this nice and clean." he nods his head and runs off, he stops and looks at you.

"what's your name? Mines Bakugou Katsuki!" he asked as you walk him outside "I'm (y/n) (l/n), and you're more than welcome to visit anytime you'd like" and with that he disappeared into the forest.

He stayed some days and left for some as well each day he'd go away for long.

****

You smile at the memory as you see a tail in the Bush and hear the ring ting, seeing Bakugou head pop up and he looks at you. As his white shirt was torn a bit, you gasp quickly walking Into the kitchen trying to grab something on the top shelf as you feel something behind you.

Bakugou walked up behind you squishing you as he grabbed the thing you reached for, "what the hell is this" he asked sniffing it as you smile, "remember that day I found you injured in the woods" he nods sitting down as you sat opposite him.

"and you took an interest into an old jacket of mine" he nods slowly not getting where you leading this, "open it up."

His eyes widen as he looks at the green jacket, he put it on as you smile at him "suits you Bakugou"

His tail wags as he looks at the jacket and sniffs it "smells like you" he mumbled as you chuckle "I had to see if it'd fit you, it's a bit big I'll fix it" he moves away showing not to touch it

"I like it, thank you" you blush at his sudden compliment as you think "soo Bakugou when are you going to find a mate and start a pack" you ask as he looks at you and ignores you.

You shrug as you walk to get a snack and are suddenly pulled down onto Bakugou's lap "u-uummm baku-" "your mine" he growls as he pushes you onto the couch.

"your mine, only mine." he stated as he looks at you desperately as you did nothing, "please say that your mine" he whined as his ears drooped as your heart squeezed.

"alright, I'm yours Bakugou" you say as he wagged his tail "no one's else's" you shake as he smirks and licks your neck as you gasp only to scream as he bit your neck.

"o-OW!" you shout as tears form in your eyes as he shakes his head "sorry its just a mark" you look at him as he leans into your neck protectively hugging you as you move over a bit (spooning)

"a mark? For what" you ask as he snuggles into you more.

"to show everyone, and anyone that you are mine" he says as you smile slightly, drifting off to deep sleep.

_______________________________________

Happy birthday BAKUGOU

You know what makes me sad, no one supports me on Patreon 😢

no support means no cosplay.

Anyway I hope this was gooood.
Comment here to make Lemon. Pt 2
Peace out

👑
🐺