Bakugou Katsuki X Reader

Bakugou is the most requested..... Boiifyoudont-

Insecure

"is Bakugou ignoring me?" you ask Kirishma as he jumps i6n surpise as you stood behind him.

"ah! (NAME)! YOU SCARED ME" Kirishma yelled as you look at him unfazed waiting for an answer. "last time I check you don't get to decide how long I hang out with people" Bakugou sneers behind you.

You turn to face him, "Bakugou!? What the hell, come we need to sort-"
"leave me alone"

With that he walks away with Kirishma behind him telling him how uncool that was. You suck in a puff of air and walk off.

Bakugou has been acting like an ass recently especially after some boys insulted him, you've been trying to talk to him but to no avail.

Sulking by your desk Momo comes to comfort you. "I still don't know how you lovely (y/n) ended up dating, someone like Bakugou." she sighed rubbing your hand. You look at her and sigh, "your lucky your my friend" you huffed as she giggled.

Later that day after trying and failing to talk to Bakugou obviously giving you the cold shoulder. You casually talked to Uraraka and Deku about a project coming up as you see Bakugou  walking out with he's friends, you ignore him.

"hey (y/n)" Deku asked getting your attention. "we're going out this weekend want to join" he asked as you think about it "sure! I have nothing else-" "you damn nerd!"

OH no

Bakugou grabs Deku by the collar and picks him up, "talking to (y/n) so casually as if she's single, are you that desperate you'd hit on my girlfriend!!!" everyone tried calming Bakugou down including you, only for him to elbow you away.

Everyone gasp as you were pushed away and Bakugou looks at you and tsked. Standing silent you spoke.

"Bakugou Katsuki" he freezes as he listened "Dorm. Now." he looks at you wide eyed as he throws Deku to the floor and follows you.

***

He sits on the couch as you lean against the counter, "what is wrong the you?" "nothing leave me alone baka"

"you've been acting like this for a while, it's not you." you sigh lip quivering "Bakugou please" you sit next to him "you're overthinking again" he groans as he stands up "if you want to go talk, go talk to that nerd." you sigh rubbing your temples.

"Izuku. Is. Interested. In. Uraraka!" you yell "I've told you this countless times, we were going out as a group" you groan throwing your arms out in exaggeration.

"like your ex was interested in that other girl yet you still hung onto him like now!" he snapped eyes widening in realisation as you cover your mouth in shock.

Tears welling in your eyes you take a deep breath in "is that so" with that you walk away from the conversation.

Bakugou sits for a while until he utters "shit" running up the stairs to see you in your room, packing.

"what the hell are you doing?" he asks as you ignore him continuing to pack. Going for your cupboard Bakugou moved in the way.

"move" you command
"not a fucking chance, if you think-"
"BAKUGOU FOR THE LAST TIME MOVE"

He's body seems to listen as he moves away, quickly pushing the door open you grab what you need and proceed to pack. He stands there thinking how to fix it.

"o-oi" his voice above a whisper as he realised how badly he's messed up. "come on (y/n)" Bakugou breathed "OI DON'T BREAK THIS RELATIONSHIP LIKE IT WAS NOTHING" he boomed as you flinch but continue to ignore him zipping up your bag.

You turn around facing the door, ignoring the huffing Bakugou walking straight past him.

Bakugou goes limp as he can't think of anything else to do, well except-.

You turn around to say goodbye only to see Bakugou not there you look down and stare in surprised silence as Bakugou is on his knees on the floor, about to mock him until you see droplets wet the floor.

Bakugou was crying, it never usually happened before maybe once or twice but it was rare. Your soft side was beginning to surface, you did love him afterall.

Bakugou feels your hands on his jaw as he looks up to see your face, holding such a gentle look that he fell for.

"if you don't talk to me now, I'm going. understood." you say softly but sternly as he gets up and nods walking to the bed. (lenny face)

You sit next to him rubbing he's back as he moves to grab your hand bringing it to give it a soft, long kiss. As if to tell himself it's okay that you're still here.

"I've been having.... dreams of you leaving me" you look at him concerned "that's why I've not been sleeping here as much" he breathed as you looked at him. "nightmares huh? I remember the one" you spoke as you remember waking up to bakugou siting up jolting when you spoke.

"am I" Bakugou breathed grabbing your hands tighter "a horrible boyfriend." you look at bakugou as he looks at the ground, you sigh loudly.

"Katsu..... Hey" you grab hold of he's face as he looks at you. "you're loved by me understood, I'll be with you through thick and thin" you smiled

"I loved you, with your tempered personality" you joke sticking out your tongue as he smiles and leans against you.

"I'm so stupid"
"yes you are"

He tsked and hit your arm as you laugh and squeal as he pulls you down with him.

You smile at him so softly as he can't help smile back as he kisses your nose, cheek and then met you with he's lips on yours.

Slowly separating, lips a few inches away, you move to kiss his head and turn around to rest, bakugou immediately turns with you and wraps his arms around you tightly as he rests his chin on the tip of your head.

You both fall asleep in each others embrace, your relationships insecurities falling away.

_______________________________________

I hope everyone's well and safe.

Peace out

👑
🐺