[NSFW] Bakugou Katsuki

He was the most requested so I'm going to start with him.

18+ not safe kids, don't be silly, wrap those willies!!!!!!!

A-aftercare

As soon as you tell him you where you're sore, he gives the best fucking massage ever.

Want a bath, he complain but do it for you can carry you there. Cuddles and quick kisses

B- body part

Your ass. And thighs
Short and sweet.
He loves to come behind you and give your ass a nice squeeze making you squeak. Resting on your thighs calms this boi so fast, like give him a signal and he'll fucking bolt to your thighs. 😂
Loves gripping your thighs as he rams you into the bed. And smacking your butt.

C-cum

Loves cumming on your face if you let him or inside you. Makes him feel like he left a mark on you that cannot be erased, especially if you do a quicky.

D-dirty secret

He has a few videos of when you were doing it, uses it when your gone for too long but would die if you found it.

E-experience

If you too dated when he was in high school you'd be his first without a doubt, but damn he does you like a pro, but If you met when his a pro hero, you'll bet he'll have some experience with one night stands.

F-Favourite position

Definitely doing you from behind, that way he could see your plump ass and pound into you still the bed breaks, even in public if your in a tight space he push you into the wall and lift you up and do you holding your ass.

G-Goofy

Well bud if you thought Bakugou was a goof in bed, hahaha you might as well ask Deku to punch you with 100%, this man is super serious in bed solely focusing on his and yours pleasure

H-hair

Sparky like him but he does keep it neat and tidy.

I-intimacy

Loves having you near him, just the smallest contact has him settled, be it you coming his hair, hand on his lap, or his hand in yours.

J-jack off

He can restrain himself while your gone on a mission or something. But maybe if his busy at home, and he remembers a place where it got steamy, his not ashamed to get some relief.

K-kink

Slams fist on table: DOMANANCE KINK, it just gets him riled up if you get submissive with him or giving him a challenging remark like "make me"

L-Location

Anywhere in the household is not safe for you, kitchen? No, bathroom? No the wall....... had to fix it.... I'm sure you get the point. Baku isnt the one to do in public in my opinion, he'll just drag you away from whatever to the house and bam.

M-motivation

Lingeries get him, or clothing thats realvealing especially in public cause he can't touch you, sexting also is one way to get him in the mood.

N-No (turn offs)

Talking about Deku most probably is the biggest, (don'tkillmeplease)
And if you try correct him to many times while your doing it, just let this man pleasure you for God's sake!

O-orgasm denial

Is the biggest tease, especially when he wants to punish you, he'll make you count how many times he's denied it and will wait until your a moaning begging mess.

When you do it to him like if your giving head and just stop, he'll look at you and try get an explanation only to shut up when you suddenly deepthoat him.

P-pace

He is fast and deep always keeps his pace due to stamina but if you need that soft love he can do it, keeping you as close as possible as he just feels you and gives you deep passionate kisses.

Q-Quicky

Doesn't do them often, but he'll go for alleyways if he is really up for it or even restrooms.

Risks

Hahaha you're in danger here, Bakugou would love to experiment with you and see your limits and his own.

S-stamina

His stamina is like his quirk, big and explosive, he can go for a long time so prepare for a long night.

T-toys

None at all, this boy is confident in himself to give you the pleasure you want and maybe if he is in a punishable mood he'll have one or two to torture you with.

U-unfair

Like I've said, orgasm denial is his favourite but he'll love to tie you up when you just want to claw his back and just touch him in the intimate moment.

V-volume

Small auditable sounds like little groans and growls. Unless his either drunk or your dom that night then damn he isn't in mute.

W-wild card

Loves in the morning for you to help out with his morning wood or wake him up like that 😉

X-x-ray

Bakugou down under is quite average length maybe a bit more (that meme with the 12 inch-) and is very girthy.

Y-yearning

Bakugou doesn't want to rail you alll the time and he can hold on for at least 1, 1 and a half weeks but if he misses you and you come home you can definitely bet you'll wake up with a sore body.

Z-zzz

He does fall asleep after you, loves just holding you close before he does and if your cuddling he'll have to be there a while before he's out.

_______________________________________

WATTPAD I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME STOP USING THIS APP.

sorry if it's bad, I'll try upload faster, oh and Patreon is closing down.
And I might post a pic of my spider soon. 🕷️

Peace out

👑
🐺