[Midieval AU] Bakugou X Dullahan Reader

For those who don't know, Dullahan are from celtic mythology. Mainly from Ireland, they carry their heads and have a horse (sometimes seen headless) some are known to carry human spines and use them as whips. They stop riding when someone is to die, calling there name the person perishes, nothing can keep them away (locked doors, gates etc) they throw blood on people who dare watch them. and are scared of gold (even the smallest bit like wtf) 😂😂

Captive love pt 1

Walking with Izuku in a path way, you two were exchanging useful information when you heard rustling behind you, "did you hear that?" you asked Izuku turning to the trees behind you. "N-no, but since of your species your senses are heightened" he stated writing down that information.

You sigh putting your head in your horse "true, but I'm still an early Dullahan, so my senses aren't as good as my older siblings" you state rubbing your horses mane, Izuku does too. You too walk back to the town as you put your head on your neck (so you don't scare the villagers)

You see them looking at something you look at Izuku who is also confused until you see a dragon by the fields "a dragon?" you whisper and began walking to it, izuku look at you in shock "(y/n), what are you doing!?!" you ignored him and he followed behind you also curious.

As the dragon saw you near it, it began to growl so you put your hands up to show your unarmed, "easy there, I have no means to harm you" you say slowly walking to the beast, that seemed calmer "I'm not a human, I mean my truth"

(basically you mean you do not have hidden intentions like some people do to betray)

This seemed to settle him as it laid down allowing you to be near as you saw some blue liquid come from its neck "traveler get the Knight and witch, it's injured" Izuku nodded and ran off as you checked its injuries.

You looked at its neck seeing a spear lodged in its neck, looking at the design your face scowls in anger "Lord of the north". Suddenly another dragon landed behind it, but you saw someone on it "oi what are you doing to that dragon!" a voice shouted and landed on the ground as Izuku and the others arrived.

"its Bakugou the dragon King!!" Izuku squeaked not having pleasent meetings with the man, you looked at him sternly "I am (y/n) (l/n) of the Dullahans, this was not-" "haaah a Dullahan, your talking crap!!" he growls not believing you, you sigh and pulled off your head and your horse ran to you. The village gasps in fear, of course you accepted that, you were a harbinger of death.

He stared at you in awe, he never knew that such a beauty (tho he'd never admit it) would be a creature of myth. He sighed and moved closer to the dragon "he likes you" he stated as he looked at the tail wrapping around you "I gained his trust, after all we are one of the same" he hummed looking at you.

"Will you look after him?" you asked the witch and Knight "h-huh yes we can! where are you going? " Uraraka asked as you mounted your horse "Lord Endeavour Palace is to the North right?" you asked Izuku who nodded but before he could say anything, you made your horse run to the North.

"wait his gates are made of gold!!" Izuku shouted making you stop and shiver "g-g-gold" you whisper sweating bullets "Izuku what does that have to do with anything" Uraraka asked, he looked around to see the villagers weren't around "Dullahans are scared of gold" he sweat dropped.

Bakugou laughed at you as you sighed and walked back to the dragon who wagged its tail, you left your head on the horse. "I can't go know" you sighed and turned your body to the dragon and rubbed its head "sorry boy" you mumble by your head as the dragons neck was bandaged heavily.

"i need some death fruit to heal him" Uraraka said standing up, you turned your body to her "I'm my land they grow in bunches along with other deadly plants I should return in 2 days by horse,"that's too long" Bakugou growled as he picked you up and threw you onto the other dragon you laid down patiently for it's rider, you felt him near your head

"be careful with my head, dragon King!" you screamed at him as he picked it up, he gave it to you and hopped on the dragon "go to lord endeavour's Palace" he boomed, and as told the dragon roared and flew to the North. You closed your eyes in panic but slowly opened to see a beautiful view.

"wow...." you whispered holding tightly onto Bakugou, unconsciously feeling his abs he blushed and looks at you with a smirk "are you scared of heights to Dullahan?" you looked at him and laughed "I'd rather stay like this and not answer" you say and snuggle into the fur of his cape.

He smiles and rubbed the dragons neck telling it to lower down. Suddenly you felt a tingle in your spine.

"Baku-" you slapped your mouth shut as a spear went into the dragons neck, and was falling to the ground. Bakugou's cape surrounded you as you both hit the ground.

You coughed and got up seeing Bakugou was badly injured, figured you nearly said his name. "well, well what honors do I have to see a Dullahan" a strong firery voice said feeling heat radiate you snarled.

"hello your majesty... or should I say-" he gripped your jaw strongly and lifted you up "don't play games young harbinger" he snarled and through you to the tree breaking it by force knocking you out "take her to the prison leave this..... Boy to die." he stated at Bakugou.

"from this day on I will be known to have a dullan captive, and will force her to kill at my will"

_______________________________________

Midieval AU yaaay

And thank you for sooooo much request for p2 of Shoto X Blind reader it is currently in progress.

Peace out
👑
🐺