Shigaraki X Reader

I haven't caught up with Shigaraki's past so I'm just alternating it a bit

Grammers bad but do I ever fix it, it makes the lols lolz in comments 😂

Contains some gorey descriptions at the end, implied death.

Silence

He knew you as soon as all for one took him under his care, being the same age as him you tried to get along with him but you're always met with silence.

But you never gave up on him, not once, you always were talkative and cared for others more than yourself he noticed this and he hated it.

He learned a few years later you were under all for one care since your parents discarded you because of your quirk, it having severe backlash.

One for all tried to help but eventually found Shigaraki and focused on him. He always wondered why you never hated him like he started hating you.

He just didn't like how you always put him before you, even when the LOV was formed you became a caretaker for the new members, he made it obvious back lashing you, insults.

But not once did you hate him, you were always taking to him (one sidedly) even he gave you the deadly silence.

You spoke to everyone as if they were family, endless gossip with Toga, insulting the hero's with Dabi, telling spinner where you find blades and complimenting Mr compress's magic tricks, talking to kurogiri about recent problems for LOV.

But no matter how many times you got met with silence from Shigaraki you never got disheartened, no matter how many times he threatened you with his quirk, told you to fuck off, just plain out ignored you.

You never left him.

***

One day he was walking back to the hideout, annoyed more than ever, he sees you sitting on top of the hideout, moonlight making you glow as you eventually look down to see him.

You didn't say anything but smile a soft, sad one as you got up walking back into the hideout as he was left there surprised. You used to scream a hello to him as he screamed how you're an idiot and could expose them but now the wind only filled his ears.

He went back inside as it was quiet, kurogiri saying how you went to your room as the others were out, he went to his room, mind plague with you and the silence killed him.

He felt..........lonely

The next day he was walking with you as you went back to your usual bubbly self. He felt.... relief, he looked at you as you spoke as he replied as you stop and look at him surprisingly

"haha, you good? talking back to me I must be lucky!~" you giggled skipping ahead as he calls you a dumbass as you laugh.

***

You were quiet on days there were no one to talk to, he noted. Kurogiri told him you're usually like this after a traumatic nightmare that seemed as a heavy surprise to him.

He hardly knew a thing about you now that he thought about it, yet you knew nearly everything about him. He bambarded his brain to think of what he knew about you but it was thin.