[Angst] Bakugou X reader

Lost chance

Don't know of it counts but--

"well if it isn't (y/n)" you hear a voice call you as you turn around to see a familiar face.

"Eij!! Hey, I haven't seen you for a long time" you smile at the hero as he hushed you "I'm on patrol" you apologise "gomen red riot" you smirk as he takes pride in the name, "who are you patrolling with" you see his hesitation and you click.

"I'll be going now, see you--" "oi shitty hair where'd you go you le-" the man stops and looks at you in surprise.

His throat seems to lost its ability to talk as he looks at you, Kirishma sees his struggle to talk and tries to help but you stop them "hello, ground zero" you state as you look him dead in the eye, he nods in response as you smile at Kirishma, "I really have to go we should make plans to get a drink or something" with that you turn and leave.

Kirishma yelled bye as Bakugou stared at your fading figure as he clicked his tongue and walked in the opposite direction.

***

"NO way!" mina shouted looking at Kirishma as the rest looked at him in shock, "yeah it's true, Bakugou was shocked to see her" they met at a local bar "I thought It'd be the other way" Uraraka spoke as Midoriya nodded in agreement. "it mustn't be easy for her, after-" momo was stopped by Todoroki as he pointed to Bakugou in the doorway.

He walked passed them to the bar as he ordered his usual drink, "now that I think about it" Izuku said looking at the man "has he been the same ever since that night?" and just like that the topic was closed and silenced.

The next day Bakugou had the day off so he went out for a jog to an isolated area. But the memories of you and him fulled his head. The good ones, bad ones and the pleasure filled ones aswell. As he ran faster the more his head filled with the memories, until that night filled his head.

Screaming he activated his Quirk and hit a large tree, he pants as the tree falls over and throws explosions everywhere destroying trees, rocks and grass. He sits down and breathes and smells the destruction surrounding him.

His phone rang as he sees its Kirishma "what the hell do you want--" "I see you've been upset" he says as he walks out behind one of the trees, Bakugou glares as he gets up. "YOU FUCKING FOLLOWED ME" he shouts as his hands steam. As Kirishma walks to him.

He puts his hands up and walks to Bakugou, "how long are you going to beat yourself about it" Kirishma stated as Bakugou faltered "shut up" he growled "don't avoid the question! " Kirishma yelled "shut up" Bakugou repeated .

"Bakugou! It wasn't your--" "SHE NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF ME" Bakugou screamed silencing the area "I NEARLY KILLED THE PERSON I LOVE" he wails as he looks away. And sits down. Kirishima sighs as he sits next to Bakugou.

Kirishma opens his mouth only ro close it "have you talked to her" he asked as Bakugou looked at him from the corner of his eye. "yesterday was the first time I've seen her in 4 years" he confessed. "she disappeared after her hospitality."

Kirishma stood up and looked  to Bakugou "that's where you start" he smiled at his friend "let her scream, cry or hit you, listen then talk" Kirishma says as he then  looks as the sun setting "try stay calm and not lose your temper" he laughed softly at Bakugou's small pout.

"how did you know I was here" Bakugou asked as Kirishma helped him up "on your days off you always come here unconsciously" he looked around "you confessed here remember.... To her." Bakugou laughs as he remembers.

****

Walking into the elevator Bakugou pulls the cap down so no one can recognise him, he stays for a while until the only people left are himself and an old lady.

"you seem very nervous boy" she stated as Bakugou flinched, he looked at her "I am" he confessed looking at the numbers going up. "hmmm, can I guess" she asked politely as Bakugou looked at her annoyed and sighed nodding.

"you hurt someone, and now it's hurting you" Bakugou flinched as the accuracy of her statement and the door opened on your floor. "good luck my boy" the old lady smiled as Bakugou walked off creeped out.

He breathed in as he knocked on the door Kirishma gave him as he hear soft footsteps, he sees the door opening as braces himself.

"oh its you" he looks at your figure as you only show your head "can I help you?" he looks away before looking back, "can I come in" you look at him annoyed and leave the door open as he walks in and closes the door.

You walk to the kitchen and make yourself some (coffee/tea) and Bakugou coffee, he took a a sip and it was just the way he liked it, you always made the best coffee in his opinion.

You sat in the opposite chair with your legs close to your chest, you always did that when you were uncomfortable position. Sighing Bakugou looked at the time and realised it was the early morning.

You looked at Bakugou "what do you want" you asked getting Bakugou's attention "I... I don't know I just wanted to talk and" Bakugou stopped and looked at your face as you didnt even flinch.

"apologise for what I did and-" you stood up moved "you think a simple apology will fix this" you replied harshly "it was four years ago"

"I know but I-"
"but you what? You feel bad for what you did to me" you asked in disbelief.
You were proven correct as he was silent.

You scoff "the door is right there please leave" you start walking away. "oi (y/n) wait" he grabs your arm as you pull away and punch him in the nose.

He falls to the ground and you stand above him "do you have any idea what I went through?" you asked "the pain the agonisation thinking I was worth nothing do you realise what you did to me that night" he looked down.

"I ended up in hospital because of what you did to me" you yelled " I tried to kill myself because of what you did" you said as Bakugou was silent.

"tell me did you enjoy it"
"(y/n) stop"
"the look on my poor face"
"Stop! -"

"when you fucked my best friend in our bed" you spat

As he screamed and got up and looked at you as you stood your ground, "if it wasn't for Kirishma I would of been dead, you didn't visit once" you state turning to bed, "goodnight Bakugou"

"I wont give up!" he roared with tears in hiz eyes "no matter how many months or years" he looked at you "I will make you happy and loved again" he saids with confidence.

You look away "you lost your chance"

He wasn't fazed he was determined to get you back.

_______________________________________

This year I'm cosplaying as 4 different things yaaay.

I hate when you look over it and find an annoying error

That was different
Coffee?
Tea?
Lemon anyone?