[angst] Shoto Todoroki X Blind! Reader

Quirk: echolocation Reader is blind due to her Quirk but she can actually see perfectly fine through her echolocation, but nobody knows that

Miss me?

You hated this being underestimated in the U.A class 1A, everyone felt above you and it sickened you. Purposely bumping into you making you drop things making faces in front off you even though you could sense them perfectly.

Aizawa disapproved of their behaviour, but didn't do anything to stop the harassment, and you'd think it'd be better once you had a boyfriend. You were absolutely wrong.

Having Todoroki as a boyfriend was terrible, pushing you away from him saying absolutely mean things about your lifestyle to everyone spreading horrible rumors. It hurt so much knowing he was causing your life to be more miserable.

And he visably cheated on you with momo, with her sitting on his lap, talking about dates and other things that should not be even spoken of.

Until one day you snapped. And walked over to Todoroki and punched him perfectly. Something blind people shouldn't be able to do, and perfect timing Aizawa wasn't there

Momo gasped and tried to lecture you but you didn't listen, you only twisted her arm till it broke, everyone stared in disbelief how could (y/n), a quiet bullied, girl be able to do this. They answered themself, they were the cause, because there little 'game' went way too far.

"you people disgust me" you spat out stepping on Todoroki's throat "you're just like you father, you piece of shit"

Todoroki gasped and tried to move you foot but it was impossible those words were circling his head to hard.
You were right

He was just like his father for what he did.

Just as aizawa came in to stop you pushed pass him walking way from much more than a fight.

Aizawa looked at the scene and couldn't believe that you were so badly affected that you'd break momo arm and injure Todoroki. But he blamed himself to he should've stopped this ruthless playing a long time ago.

"Midoriya and Uraraka take those two to Recovery girl, I'm going hopefully to find (y/n) alive. All of you will be reprimanded by the principle for the actions you've done against her, how I be so foolish to think you'd stop bulling her because of her Quirk." with that scolding he left to find you, while everyone didn't move, they hung their heads low.

Remembering the pure hatred your voice and aura held. All the times they  playfully made fun of you, but were actually torturing you Midoriya started crying" w-we d-didn't mean it r-right, w-when Aizawa-sensei finds her w-we'll apologize for what we did" he said trying to get the group together.

"are you stupid Deku" Bakugou said also looking down "he said if he find her alive." suddenly Todoroki stood up beening caught by Iida, he was shaky but tried to walk, eveyone knew where "Todoroki man, you can't find (y/n) in your condition" Kirishma said trying to stop him but to no avail.

"I have to make her take those word back" he mumbled catching everyone's attention "I have to show her....I'm not like my father! " he growled his Quirk activating by loss of control everyone watched in pain

"*ribbit* let's get you two to recovery girl *ribbit*, then the rest will help sensei find her *ribbit*" Tsu persuaded, unlike the rest she didn't join the game of tease (y/n) (like be serious, who can see this cute lil angel bulling anyone)

Everyone agreed and as the two were given to recovery girl they went to search for you.

But to no luck
.
.
.
.
.
You seemed to dissappear of the planet

Time skip 4 years

Todoroki sighed patrolling the city with Izuku, who looked at him "you seem on edge today Shouto... Is something wrong?" the young hero asked.

"........ Its been 4 years now" he stated making Izuku jump at the statement and look down "yeah it has..... Since (y/n) was dissappeared" they walked in silence. "ne.... I've always wanted to asked this but, do you think if we found her things would have been better?" izuku asked

Todoroki looked at him "I don't know, we were kids at that time, and we destroyed someone's hopes of becoming a hero and after she said those things to me....." he gulped, your words affected him greatly "I actually thought of not becoming a hero"

The rest of the time it was silent until they got a message to go to a bar with the others as a reunion after 4 years. They decided to go.

Nearly everyone was their in casual clothes, some couldn't make it due to work. But it was understandable crime has escalated in the 2 years.
Momo and Todoroki had an awkward meeting because they broke up harshly after your disappearance.

After a few drinks and casual chatter, someone heard screaming and explosions down the road. As everyone managed to suit up and see the suituation they see a familiar foe...

The Villains league.

"Well well if it isn't the new hero's" shigaraki boomed laughing as destruction was happening everywhere around him, "Shigaraki, what do you want" Deku demands ready to pounce with Todoroki by his side "we have new partners, with our new friend who joined awhile ago we've had a lot of people join" he smiled creepily seeing the villians surround him.

"we are just making a mark" he sighed

And with that the fighting had begun, some other hero's like Eraser head and endeavour joined, the fight was going well for the hero's, Deku and Shouto were about to attack Shigaraki until they felt paralysed no all the heros were paralysed. What was this powerful Quirk.

"That was terrible" a female voice stated next to shigaraki and as the hero's looked up

the horror they felt.

"you're quiet useful, you should become a hero with that ability" shigaraki laughed at his statement as the women jumped down.

She laughed as well stepping in front of the two hero's who stared in fear, who just smiled

"hey guys miss me?"

Todoroki gulped

"(y/n)....."

_______________________________________

That was the least angsty angst I've ever written but I felt like writing it
.
.
.
Coffee please
.
.
Along with 5kg of motivation
.