Kirishma X Innocent Reader

Requested by @iLoveCookies4evr
I made a short drabble I hope it's good.

_______________________________________

Kirishma sat in the restaurant with his new girlfriend in the restaurant, you were nibbling on a burger, cute he thought as he watched you smiling.

You look at him and blush "I-I-is s-something wrong" you stutter as he smiles "you're soo cute" he squished your checks. As you blush even more.

"how am I cute" you ask, forgot to mention you have never dated or know anything of what couples do and say nor any slang. He shakes his head as he sees you tilt your head in confusion.

"don't worry about it (y/n), how's the milkshake" you sparkle in happiness as you enjoy the milkshake. You slide it over to him as he blushes and drinks some of your milkshake. 'this counts as an indirect kiss' Kirishma thought 'that's so manly' 

As you walked around the mall with Kirishma hand in hand, as you window shop.

"ne! Kirishma!" he turned to see Sero and Denki as he sighs loudly. Not prepared to hear the boys talk about or to you.

"oooh who's this" sero asks as you smile "hello, my name is (l/n) (y/n)" you bow as Denki smirks at Kirishma.

"we're going to the arcade. Why don't you two join us?" Denki asked but as Kirishma was going to decline but you fell for it "sure! Sounds fun" you enthusiastically as Kirishma mentally facepalms.

(le time skip)

After playing a few games you walked out with a cute lil shark toy (what is up with me and the Kirishma shark thing) as you talk to sero and Denki chatted with Kirishma as he smirked "so when are you going to.... You know" he smirks as Kirishma drinks water looking at him from the corner of his eye.

"pop her cherry"

K

irishma spits out his water as he chokes you run up to him and look if his okay "well I have to get going" Denki says as Sero waves catching up to Denki.

Kirishma blushes hard at the sudden question, as you look at him worried "I'm fine, just an unexpected question" he smiles as you hold his arm.

"okay" you say walking ahead "where you going? " he asked as you smile at him confused "aren't we going to the Ice cream shop?" you ask as Kirishma catches up.

"why do you think that?" he laughed at the sudden statement "well Denki said something about 'popping my cherry, so I thought you were taking me out to get ice cream" he chokes in his water again as you look at him very concerned.

He looks at you,' sometimes I'm really happy your innocent' he thought as he stood up straight blushing.

"yeah! Yeah! let's get ice cream" he squished your checks again as you pout and hug him "love you kiri" he looked at your head hiding in his chest with very red ears as you kisses your forehead.

"love you too, (y/n)-chan"

_______________________________________

200 FOLLOWING I LOVE YOUUUUUU PEOPLEE!

ne, if I make anime merch would you buy it?

Peace out

👑
🐺