Eijiro Kirishma X Sister Reader

This was requested by @ineedbleech153

Quirk: harden- you have a Quirk similar to Kirishma's except you harden things not become hard skinned like your brother.

Forgiveness

Kirishma was thinking about something before Bakugou wonked him on the head. "what is your empty hard head thinking about?" he asked seeing him laugh "the schools allows students to bring someone to visit for the day, and stay the night in the dorms if they want to I'm thinking of bringing someone"

"ooooo is Kirishma bringing his girl" denki overheard walking to the conversation "I don't have one but I'm being someone as manly as me"

"I'm more manly than you, you idiot"

They hear behind them only to turn to see a girl with (e/c) orbs and hair that is black with red tips at the bottom. Swinging the visitor ID in her hand and unfortunately Mineta tried to make a move.

"well hello there beautiful why don't I show-" "dude please leave my sister alone" Kirishma interrupted him making the room silent.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA KIRISHMA HAS A SISTER" nearly everyone screamed expect for aizawa, shouto and Bakugou who stood there mouth wide open. Where Momo came to say hello "um hello Kirishma's sister, its nice to finally meet you" she bowed you clapped you hand together makimg her jump "ahhh I know you! You're Momo right I saw you in the sports festival your Quirk is epic!" you smile showing your shark like teeth.

She blushed at the complement and walked away and Midoriya came to you with a note book "so is your Quirk similar to Kirishma's?" he asked "orit couldbedifferenttherehavebeenmanycasesofsiblingshavingentirelydifferentquirks" he mumbled you looked around to see your brother who face palmed himself "yeah it's same but different, and call me (f/n) so you don't get confused" you smiled as he wrote it down.

"um how is it same but different" Uraraka asked and you smiled at her and walked to Kirishma's desk and put your hand on it everyone watched as the desk started to sharpen and become harder in form making everyone aww as Midoriya wrote down an analysis.

"why my desk" "because I'm still mad at you" you slap his head hard enough to making him a bobble head making Bakugou laugh at him. He groaned "but I invited you here" you looked at him "okay" he smiled "thank you for that, you're still not forgiven" he sulked again not seeing your victory smirk.

As everyone snickered at Kirishma you walked around meeting everyone and getting their names aizawa decided to sleep so you respected that.
"oi" Bakugou called walking up to you you humm "why aren't you training to be a hero?" he asked seeing you smile.

"because I don't have to." you just dodge his explosion as you walked away grinning you laughed at him. As he rambled on, "dude why doesn't your sister come to U.A" Denki asked leaning against the wall, Kirishma shrugged smiling "she said she wanted to support me, instead of competing so she goes to a school that help people with quirks become great assistants to heros, like our support group" he said looking at you having fun with Shouto and Midoriya.

As lunch came you sat with Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida well Kirishma sulked his sis wasn't with him, "stop sulking you big stupid baby" Bakugou growled getting more ticked off as he sighed "I want her to forgive me I didn't mean to do that" he slammed his head against the table making a scene.

"What the fuck did you do?" Bakugou asked but he got a mumble in response because his head was still on the table "fucking hell, here take some cash and buy her some of the food she likes and apologise for what you fucking did" he grumbled throwing notes at the red head who sparkled at the idea "that's a manly Idea Bakugou!!!I'm going to do it right now" and with that he was gone.

(*French accent* time skippe)

You waited at the entrance of the school for Kirishma because Bakugou told you to and he gave you something too.

"(y/n)!!!" you hear a voice shout and you look up to see your brother running with a packet, "what's up?" you asked as he panted and smiled and gave you the packet and bowed "please accept this as my apology, I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry please give me your forgiveness. " he said hoping this will do the trick.

You open the packet to see some of your favourite snacks and drinks fulled to the top, you look at this and sigh "fine I forgive you but promise you will never EVER do that again" you say and are in a bone crushing hug.

"I promise to never watch (fav show) without you again....and eat your food" he mumbles and you smile and hug him back "let's go eat and watch together kay?" you say walking ahead "yeah!!" he stated running to catch up, your phone beeped as you look at it and then quickly close it.

"who's that"
"oh, that was just a friend making plans" you smile

He nods  and tells you about how Bakugou helped and seemed to enjoy your company as you laugh at him silently thinking.

His gonna be so overprotective when he finds out I'm going on a date with Bakugou.

_______________________________________

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit *all might*

That was awesome

Guess who's thinking of a Christmas smut. Who should it be 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I'll title it ho ho hoe