(angst) Kaminari Denki X Reader

Requested by M_the_queenoffire

Quirk: ground shake-Reader has the ability to shake the ground or other surfaces till the point it cracks or breaks.

Hurt

You stare at your wall, emotionless as you hear a knock on the door, "(y/n), come on dear, its been 3 weeks now" your mother spoke as you sigh looking at the dark clouds.

You were new to Ua, since you couldn't be moved into a hero course you went into general studies, not that you minded, the students there were really nice. By everything changed when you met him.

"Hello there!" Your head turns to see a boy with yellow hair and a bright smile, you nod back going back to working with Shinsuo. He pouts and moves in front of you "my names denki, but you can call me your boyfriend" you roll your eyes as shinsou watches in amusement.

"my names (y/n), now please find the door and get lost" you snarl as he seems unfazed but leaves as his friends call him, "his looking for trouble" Shinsuo states as you sigh "I hope it isn't with me" you mumble as you continue with your work.

But as you realised he wasn't going to leave you alone, you just left him to do what he wants and hoped he'd get bored if it, oh boy how wrong you were.

He kept going with you anywhere, he talked to you and eventually you started having conversations and then gave you his number, you started having long night talks and spending more times with each other, he earned your trust.

Eventually he asked you out, although you weren't sure you gave it a try and you were happy you did. funny and romantic dates, movie nights, and of course cuddling time. But how wrong you were.

Walking to 1a to drop off something to the teacher, you here Denki speaking with some friends as you walk up next to them "oh hey (y/n)" sero spoke as you waved standing next to Denki as mineta spoke carelessly.

"so you to are still dating after the prank?....." he asked as you looked at him confused, "mineta shut u-" "let him finish" you say softly, "we made a bet that Denki could win your heart easily and date you, cause you're just insecure and don't let anyone see it"

You clutch your hands tightly breaking the skin as the ground begins to rattle violently but ends soon as you storm out the room. "wait! (y/n) please listen-" the wall fell between you both as the students saw the ground quake. "don't come near me" you threatened as you left for the day, and were given 4 weeks suspension for reckless use of your quirk 

You sigh you get up and go to the kitchen, you've barely eaten to the point you couldn't walk from being so weak. Your mom saw you and smiled at your commitment to get over it as she hugged you tightly and you began tearing up, "it hurts-" "I know dear, I know" she hugs you tighter.

You hear a knock on the door as you go and open to see your dearest friend Shinsuo, "hey, brought you some work" you groan "nooooo" you playfully whine smiling softly.

He smiled back "I'm glad to see your better" he couldn't hold back anymore and gave you a big hug, "I need to talk to you" you nod as you let him in.

You walked into your room inviting him in, he sits down, giving you some food, "oh yeah, (f/food) thanks" you beam as he nods and you sit next to him.

"so what ya wanna talk about?" you ask before taking a huge bite of your food, he breathes in deeply.

"I want to confess my feelings for you"

_______________________________________

To maybe be continued 🌚
Plot twist......