[fluff] Hawks X Reader

Moonlight

You walk in the busy streets, avoiding all contact as your earphones boom loudly of the music stopping them. You sigh hoping that you have something ready to eat at your home.

Seeing people around you point at the sky, you look up aswell only to see two red wings and feel two muscled arms pick you up as you squeal in fear.

"now, now" you hear a familiar chuckle as you eyes open to see the man's cheeky grin, "h-hawks!!" you scream as he laughs "sorry I'm late, I came to pick you up for the date" he smirks as he slowly flew down and landed on top of a building.

Putting you down carefully you turn to give him an earful, "hawks when I mean you can pick me up for a date I meant-" he swooped in for a kiss to keep you quiet, as he pulled away keeping your noses touching, "what did you say" you pout and stick out your tougue as you walk away, to the door.

"oi careful of that mouth of yours, I'll find another use for it" he spoke as you stuck out your tongue again and scream as he runs after you.

Running into the apartment, hawks on your tail you close all the doors and hide in the bedroom, hearing he's padded footsteps creak against the wooden floor.

"got ya!" he said as you gasp in shock, as he picks you up and falls into the bed, he grabs your hips and starts to tickle you, "wahh hahaha-noo-ha!!" you gasp for air as hawks continues his assault on you, "hawk's!!" you laugh as he stops "okay okay" he laughs as he lies next to you.

You move closer as you rest your chin on his chest feeling him breathe calmly, he moves a hand to your back as he silently rubs your back, "I love you, you know that right" he states out the blue as you look at him, he's golden eyes watching the city lights outside the window.

You grab hold of his other hand suddenly as he turns his head to see what you're doing, you softly kiss his  hand holding it tightly in both your hands to reassure him. You're here, you care.

"yes hawks I know, and I love you aswell." he hums in thought as he pulls you closer in a tight grip and kisses your nose, then cheek, then a soft but passionate one in your forehead.

"I'm hungry" hawks spoke as you huff out a laugh getting up "pizza and Netflix?" you asked as he sits behind you and nods before resting his head on your shoulder. "or we could just Netflix and chill? I know someone who is a nice little desert that could-"

With that you walk out to go order food while hawks lies half on the floor with a pillow on his face.

The rest of the night was spent cuddling and eating pizza in the moonlight.

_______________________________________

YALL SEND ME REQUESTESSSSSSSS IM LOSING MY MIND HERE  SKFBSMS

peace out

👑
🐺