🍋Dabi X Reader X Tomura

Threesome my dudes 😎
Requested by @Hinaka_Shigaraki (love ya! Thanks for the patience)

Contains- oral, virginal sex, hair pulling, bondage

Dangerous

'this is dangerous' you thought as you feel the two men circle you like predators finding prey, you feel hands caress your neck "you smell lovely" Dabi rasps as another pair of hands tilt your head up as you felt the bed dip showing someone else joined onto the bed

"you seem comfortable" Shigaraki commented as you give a nervous smile as you were blinded by a piece of cloth and hands tied behind your back, Dabi moves you onto his lap as he moves your hair and kisses your neck, his hands that could burn you into a crisp sent shivers down your spine.

Shigaraki played with your bra strap as you gasp when he made it slap against your skin as they both snickered, "so glad your shirts already gone." Dabi purred as his hand lowered down between your breasts and stomach only to go back up as he nibbled your ear.

You yelp as your pants are violently ripped off by shigaraki as his hand caressed your thigh as you flinched at his cold, dry hands... Hands that could turn you into dust.

Again....this was dangerous

"so daring" dabi states as his fingers tip lower down your stomach "for someone quirkless to be in a situation like...... this" as the whispers that last word his fingers dip into your underwear making you softly moan.

You let your head fall back onto Dabi's shoulder as Shigaraki latches onto your collarbone, biting it as you arch at the feeling "Dabi" Shigaraki called pulling away quickly to do something.
"I know, let's gets to the main meal" Dabi finished as you could feel the cocky grin on his face.

****

Grabbing the sheets, your knuckles turning white as dabi rough hands pull you down, his tougue going deeper inside your core, releasing a sweet moan at the feeling. You think where shigaraki went? Only to feel fingers tap against your mouth as you immediately open your mouth to take them in into your mouth as Shigaraki praises your obedience.

Feeling his other hand slide behind you and grabs the rope bounding your hands as it disintegrates, grabbing one of your hands making you touch his length making him groan, you whimper as you feel Dabi's hands warm up in warning to not forget he's here aswell making shigaraki chuckle.

You moan as you feel your core tighten and try speak "Da-ah! - dabi n-no I-I'm" you stutter for it only to push him on making your knot snap making you scream in pleasure.

Slumping after the intense session, you squeak as you're flipped onto the bed, your back hitting the sheets, "so what's the plan?" Dabi inquires as he rips the blindfold off your eyes as your eyes slowly focus to the room as you blink at the two men.

You blush as the two men had discarded their shirts seeing them both smirk "Enjoying the view~" dabi asked as you look away and his hand grips your chin making you look into his eyes.

He steals your lips in a messy, rough kiss as you let him dominate it immediately, moaning quietly Dabi pulls back his thumb wiping the saliva off your lip" I'm taking her mouth" he states looking at shigaraki who just grins "That's fine by me"

****

"Oh god-" you moan as Shigaraki's length enters your core, he wasn't very thick in size, but what he lacked in size he made up in length, he groans as he grips your hips, you panic as you look back only to hear laughing. Your head pulls up and you feel a stinging sensation in your head as Dabi holds a bunch of your hair.

"don't worry, love~" he whispers biting your ear as you moan loudly as shigaraki starts pounding into your core "Damn, she's tight" he growled as dabi petted your cheeks as he kissed your neck down to your collarbone as you grip onto his back.

He moves to your ear whispering, you nod as dabi moves back. You move onto all fours you scream as shigaraki found your g-spot. Dabi pulls you down to his length, clearly sexually frustrated. You take the base into your hand as you lightly suck the tip.

You feel his hand in your hair, only for him to shove you down his shaft as you gag, relaxing your throat you feel the tip of his length hit the back of your throat, he growls as he grips your head and begins moving it along his shaft.

You relax, feeling his hands warm up quite hot as you stop him, as he's about to speak, you stop him by sucking harshly on the tip, making him moan out in surprise.

You moan into his length as shigaraki's hands dig into your hips, dabi once again grabbed hold of your head and moved his length as he please.

Your core tightens again as you grip Dabis torso trying to speak, "g-god, she's close shigaraki~" he groans as he nodded in response ramming hard into you.

Dabi pulls your head entirely down his length has he let's out a long deep growl, letting his seed full your mouth. While shigaraki came in you with a small audible sound as you arch cumming aswell.

You let go of Dabis shaft and fall to the side, clearly spent. You scream in sensitivity as you feel fingers play inside you.

"oh~ you think we're done?" shigaraki chuckles as he moves in front of you as dabi lifts your hips up his already hardened shaft at your entrance, you look at them wide eyed

"we're not even close" he laughed evilly as he stole your lips, you immediately returned it

This was dangerous you thought

And you fucking loved it.

_______________________________________

I feel bad for not posting for such a long time. 😔

My pet spider is being mean to me 😂 its so funny.

Love you people I'll try be more active and post next week I promise kay ❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

Peace out

👑
🐺