Izuku x Reader x Bakugou

Quirk; Angel

Reader has a halo, gold angel wings and can summon a spear they have an angelic voice and can throw like a boss. Teleportation as well

Trying to concentrate in class with Present Mic rambling about his and Aizawa's days at U.A you couldn't help but feel a bit off like  somebody was staring at you, you turned around and came face to face with Izuku who instantly turned into ketchup

"Ummm, izuku-kun? Are my my wings in the way" you ask. You are kinda insecure about your wings being in the way and bothering people. "H-huh n-n-no its just I was......" he started muttering  but you just looked at him and giggled and turned around again but little did you know everyone heard it.

"(Y/N)-chan" momo squeaked from  her desk making you flinch "your so kawaii~" she sings with every body agreeing. Lets just say you were the one who was kind with everyone including Bakugou which first didn't go well but he became more calm around you. Embarrassed you fluff your feathers and hide your body in fluffy gold feathers but everyone just 'awwwwwwws'

After class you were skipping to the locker cause it was the weekend  but someone grabbed your wrist making you jump but you relaxed seeing it was Izuku "You scared me" you sigh looking at his small smile "ne, (F/N)-chan can we go somewhere private?" He ask not stuttering once making you gulp he used your first name so it had to be serious you nodded and walked next to him oblivious to the blond that was close to murdering someone hearing it.

You went to a empty room with him and he closed the door you were nervous like why, how and what was going through your head until you looked at Izuku his head looked redder than Kirishima's hair "(Y/N)-chan can I f-f-feel your wings?" He stuttered making you laugh he loved the sound of your laugh it made him feel special at that moment "Sure! I don't mind" you stated gladly you loved people who stoked your wings just as much as cats loved being petted.

He looked at you and breathed out loud and as he was about to touch you outstretched wings until the door slammed open  "you shitty bastard!" The one and only Bakugou shouts "just what do you think you doing!" You were so confused "Kacchan what are you doing here?!" Izuku practically screamed but Bakugou didn't care and was about to pounce him until your wings got in his way and Izukus you were confused but knew you had to interrupt or else hell would break lose Izuku was next to you and Bakugou just opposite him next to. As you thinking of a way out you stopped and turned into putty when Izuku stroked your wings.

You leaned towards him and he thankfully caught you  but still stroked you wings which puffed up even more

'Cute!!!' Both Bakugou and Izuku think seeing you act like a cat and wings fluffing even more, and even Bakugou joined in touching your other wing you were feeling so good you accidentally activated your quirk summoning your halo and then

Poof... you accidentally teleported.

Both Izuku and Bakugou jumped back in surprise but Bakugou kept his cool "listen deku......" he states loudly walking to the door to look for you. "SHES MINE!" He barks possessively  sparks flying out of his hand but Izuku doesn't falter "Not yet she isn't!" He yells and jumps above Bakugou not giving him a chance find you and confess but they wont have a chance.

Well not yet because you kinda teleported  landed on Todoroki and knocked him out and need to go to Recovery girl and get scolded by Aizawa for using your quirk. Shame poor (y/n)

·····················°·······°·······°··········™

Yo!

Ok time to defeat the huns lol!

Start requests low motivation sucks.......... I need a COFFEE