[Lemon] Aizawa Shouta X Student Reader

Before I get hate, student is in 3rd year and is 18 👌

But damn its long 😂
And his ooc (damn it)

Requested by _warmheart_

"boo"

Sighing in class you look out the window zoning out as think about how schools finishing soon and you'll finally become the hero you always wanted to be.

"miss (l/n).." you whip your head to your teacher Aizawa as he looks at you "please focus on the work instead of day dreaming" you turn red as a tomato as you nod writing down the work, you feel your friend looking at you as you pull your tongue at her as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Let's just say she found out about your little crush on Aizawa and as a good friend she is teases you everytime she could. "oh yeah, for the Halloween festival, has everyone decided there posts" you feel a chill go down your neck.

You were borrowing a costume from your friend

You looked back at her as she had the devil's smile on her face, obviously she had a plan for you to get Aizawa's attention tomorrow.

You gulped in fear as she spoke, "me and (y/n)-chan will welcome people into the haunted house" you would've been fine with it but aizawa as suppose to help there as well.

Time skip

You stood at the entrance of the haunted house hiding as your friend tried to convince you to come out, "awww come on, I even bought you a costume (y/n)-chan, you look adorable" she cooed as she was dressed as a witch, "at least your costume matches your personality" you confessed with a small smile as she smiled back only to realise what you meant "HEY THATS NOT-"

"what are you doing here" you both turn to aizawa's voice as you squeak and jump out "sorry we'll get to the entrance now" with that you run with your friend following as she grinned, as you blush, you just ran out in the costume which was a Neko outfit however it had a heart piece cut out in front by your breasts, a skirt that was mid thighs and had a tail attached to it and of course cute little cat ears.

She snickers as you glare at her as you stand at the entrance, as people are entering the haunted house you feel aizawa eyes on you as you feel some students find there way around, your hair stands on ends as you look up to see some boys walking in a group as you sense trouble.

Your ability sixth sense allows you to heighten/strengthen any of your sense and include another one's like detecting auras or danger. You nod at you friend as she comes close to you and aizawa is also noticing your tense aura, "oya oya~ look at the cute looking cat" the one guy says as the stop to look at you, you smile trying to be polite as you spoke "how kind to say, are you interested in going to the haunted house?"

They laugh as they surround you "not really but I'd love to-" "oh you don't need to be scared" you interrupt him knowing exactly where he's going, his eyebrows furrowed as the other guys went silent "are you calling me a coward" you smile and shake your head but before you could speak aizawa intervened.

"if you're looking to harass my student I'm going to ask you to leave" he spoke up as the boys realised who he was, the main guy smirked and touched his shoulder, "there's no problem we're leaving now" with that he left and you and your friend sigh in relief.