🍋[AU] Werewolf Bakugou X Reader

Pt2
Yay. This one's just going straight into it 😎
Requested by @Catty218

Contains- soft sex, light bitting, he might be ooc.

"woof"

You gasp as Bakugou's length is fully inside you as he growls, you were both connected for the first time since  you've been made his mate.

"ngh-" you moan as you feel yourself adjusted to his large member and claw his back to show him, he smiles at you lovingly as he moves to give you a passionate kiss.

You had been mated for life with Bakugou only that morning, everyone was at the ceremony with Mitsuki screaming how she wants lots of pups and Bakugou screaming back that he fucking will.

"hey......" he spoke as you looked into his crimson eyes that shone in the moonlight "ya' ready" you smile at him as you wrap your legs around his waist and peck his lips "yes, love."

He smiles at the little name as he slowly starts moving in and out of your slick core, you arch your back and moan at how pleasure filled your entire being was your nails dug into Bakugou's back.

He leans down and starts nipping your neck, not hard enough to tear the skin but enough to leave marks.

Marks on his mate

You realease a loud moan as he hits your bundle of nerves as he moves back to look at you, "ne... Can I go faster?" he asked licking your lips as you pant, "of course" you reply wrapping your arms around his neck only for him to take them off and pin them to the bed with each hand.

You smile amd grip his hand back as he began thrusting harder into you, not missing your g-spot once, your eyes teared up in pleasure as you focus on Bakugou's eyes.

The air was filled of love, tenderness and the smell of sex as he continued to pound into you, you feel your stomach tighten as you look at him.

"Katsuki~~ I-I'm" you moan, saying his first name drove him crazy as he started going rougher biting your neck more.

Your moans slowly increased to screams as your climax came, you arch as your stomach squishes against Bakugou's as he moves to kiss you as you came down from your high.

Bakugou eventually stopped moving deep inside you as you whimper as his seed fulls you to the brim, he pulls out to see how his seed spills out.

He moves next to you as you both have rugged breaths, he pulls you into him as you feel his warmth radiate off you. You turn to face him as your legs intertwine and he traces patterns into your back.

He looks down to kiss you as you kiss back caressing his jaw, pulling away he settles down "I'm so glad I finally made you mine" he states as you lightly laughed "I'm glad you made me yours aswell" you admit.

He smirked as he rubbed your belly, "I can't wait to have pups with you" he says as he moves kissing down your neck, between your cleavage and to your stomach giving it a long peck.

You see his eyes dilate as he looked you in your eyes again as you smirked back spreading your legs as an invitation as he growled. "you shouldn't tease a Werewolf you know?"

He moves up to kiss you as you accept it and speak into his ear.

"woof"

_______________________________________

👑
🐺