Shigaraki Tomura X Villain Reader

Wipe that look off your face

Quirk--nullify: your power can nullify any ability by physical contact be it a strong punch or flames basically no qurik can harm you

Walking in the alleyway you bump into someone "watch were you're going" they snap and you grab them "excuse me?" they put there hand out to you and put it on your shoulder only for nothing to happen.

"huh?" he stated confused you were about to punch him but someone stopped you "energetic as usual ne?" you hear his cocky voice "piss off Dabi go fuck a chainsaw" you snarl at him (I'm sorry that just like made my life)

He laughed at took you away from the hooded man. "aren't you lucky of your quirk, you'd be dust on the ground by now" he chuckled at your glare as you push both the men away "lucky me then" you sigh and look at the hooded man "I'm sorry but I just got out of a fight with a hero so forgive me if I'm a bit on edge" you stuck out your hand and he just looked at it.

"you are supposed to shake it" you demonstrated with your other hand not hearing Dabi stifle a laugh while the hooded man just walked off "he's in a bad mood now, and I have to deal with a grumpy handy man" Dabi sighed

"handy man? You mean Shigaraki Tomura that handy man" you asked surprised "yeah why"

"I expected him to be taller" Dabi laughs "you should come some day and meet the rest...... Maybe join us?" Dabi offered walking with you behind Shigaraki "you've got quite a reputation, maybe he's heard of you" he smirked as you punch him for him to dodge "we'll see what happens, the future is very unpredictable" you say turning to go another direction "I'll see your ugly ass soon, be it on T.V or something" you say waving off.

Shigaraki got back to the base sitting down "who was she?" he asked Dabi as he sat down "her, oh the girl that nearly punched you" he inquired seeing an unimpressed look on his face, sighing "her name is (f/n) (l/n), she's a known villain her Quirk makes it hard for heros to catch her which why she's well respected." he states looking at shigaraki who's deep in thought.

(f/n) (l/n) huh, you're a very interesting person.

You two meet frequently after that well Dabi annoyed him to get information on you so that he'd be convinced that you could benefit the league of villains, he wasn't used to you how you'd touch him grabbing his hand, surprise hugging him from behind or just being there close by.

It rather annoyed him but at the same time he craved it.

Sitting at a bar you see a person take a seat next to you, your move your eyes to see your friend. "welll if it isn't my favourite Villain" you smiled turning your full attention to him. He sat their and ordered a drink "what did you want?" he asked taking a sip of his quick-to-arrive drink.

"to join your cause"

He nearly choked on his drink if he didn't want his pride to fly out the window. "why?"

"Today I was fighting a hero from overseas" you smiled for it instantly to go away "a child got into the crossfire, and I saved her" you paused  gripping the glass so hard it broke in your hands and the bartender went to find the medic kit blood flowing steadily. "she was arrested for accusation of aiding the Villain, before she could tell that he nearly killed her" you growled glaring at your now stinging hand.

Shigaraki looked at your angered yet. pained expression "a hero not being a hero" he stated "I could use that against hero's" you looked at him sighing "with my help, I hope if not I'm killing the jack ass myself" you stood up only to sit back down.

"can you help me walk home?" you asked seeing shigaraki about to say no
"please unless you don't want me to join I'll go pass out by the alley" you made a drunk laugh.

He sighs standing up grabbing you and carrying you bridal style. He honestly was not interested enough to care. Walking you stared at him taking in his features always hiding by a hood or hand his red eyes, chapped yet kissable lips and very pale skin. Reaching your small place after giving a few directions Shigaraki put you on the couch and sat on the other making sure not to touch anything.

You smiled then laughed, I forgot to mention you were kinda drunk during half the conversation. Shigaraki was not impressed about to leave but he couldn't, someone was on his lap.

"get off"
"don't wanna"
"why"
"your kinda warm" you said nuzzling into his neck like a cat would making him jolt, not used to the affection

It wasn't like you were like hammered your just not thinking logical, so you got more comfortable leaning into Shigaraki. Hugging him he tensed more from feeling your breathing on his neck giving him chills and now your breasts pushing into his chest.

However after some time he somehow got comfortable and rested his hands around you, waiting for this to be over but not at the same time. He cursed his heart for beating so irregular, and his pale face to feel a warm twinge.

"can you get off me now?" he asked only to not get a response. Turning his head he sees you with eyes closed making small audible noises.

Great he thought moving you so that he can take you to the bed (after much debate if he should just fling you to the floor. He chose not to) after a short walk he found it and put you onto it, about to walk away but was pulled with such force he landed in the bed to see you in your sleep pulled him here and snuggled into him.

He groaned, he couldn't move, so he looked at your face your soft lips, cute nose and suddenly his hand found yours and he fearfully intwined it fully allowing his whole hand to wrap yours seeing you didnt turned to dust surprising reliefed him and he decided to just sleep instead of sulking about this unfortunate situation.
.
.
.
.
.
When he woke up he saw a figure next to him, looking up squinting he saw it was you smiling at him.

"sleep well? "
"fuck off (f/n)" he groaned making you laugh
"you look cute when you sleep"
"I. Said. Fuck. Off"
"Well if your hand wasn't gripping so desperately onto mine I'd consider"
He saw that the hand he held onto yesterday was still in his hand, grumbling he forcibly let go and was about to get up.

"you still haven't answered my proposal?" you said pinning him down by wrapping your arms around his waist. Suddenly a stupid yet brilliant idea popped into his head.

Feeling him turn, you look at him only for chapped lips to met your own, your eyes wide open seeing his look at you, not having time to respond he pulls away, you already felt a burst of red on your face.

He smirked at you "there's your response" and began walking out and by the door "oh let's talk more about this, later I'll come by" he waved still having that victory smirk on his face, nearly out he door, he hears you yell 

"wipe that look off your face Tomura!!!!"

_______________________________________

When you snapped at Dabi when you first talked I first said

Go fuck that neko girl you kidnapped and it just was to much I cried laughing.