[angst] Izuku Midoriya X Sister Reader

Guardian Angel

Izuku walked away from U.A feeling pride yet sorrow at the same time. He walked past the city, past the towns and saw an old lady with an flower shop.

Walking into it she smiles at him "hello young man, can I help you find what you're looking for. Flowers for ya mum. Or for a lover" he chuckles at her enthusiasm "actually can I please get some white Tulips, red Daisy and some poppies please?" he asked seeing the women frown knowing full well the meanings of those flowers.

Walking around he saw all the flowers knowing each meaning thanks to you. He held that memory fondly.

'Nii-saan!' He hears a voice shout as he was crying just being bullied again by kachaan he looked at his sister with her same colour hair flowing around walking with a pinkish flower in your hand quickly wiping his tears away. You sat next to him smiling brightly like the sunshine you were.

'these are called Heather's nii-san they symbolise ad-admer-ad' he smiles at your pronouncation 'do you mean admiration?' he asked while you nod energeticly 'you move around a bit making a flower crown putting it on Izuku's head giggling 'I admires you Izu-nii, more than All Might! ' you smile giving him a big hug.
Which he greatfully returned.

"sir?" he turned to the voice to see the old lady holding a bouquet of the tulips, daisy's and poppies, the white contrasting with the red, he smiles "thank you very much I'm sure she'll love it" she smiled at the words, he paid and continued think of you.

'nii-san you got into U.A?' you asked your brother at the door while he nodded happily, sound to hit the floor with you tackling him 'woaahhhh, that awesome I know you'll do your best, Im supporting you all the way' you say smiling 'go be the best no.1 hero izu' you gave him a hug but he didn't return it as he was in a rush.

He wish he did

He stopped seeing he arrived at his destination, he sat down in silence he breathed in a slow shaken breath.

"hey (Y/N)" his smile wavered as he sucked in a breath. "I made it, I'm now a hero. Like I always wanted to be" he smiled showing you his certificate he got at graduation, "these 3 years have been one hell of a ride ne?" he says remembering all the fights he told you about with the villains league and other different villains.

He stopped at looked up at the sky which didn't have a single cloud in it and was silent "I'm s-so sorry" he said tearing up.

He hated himself for the way he neglected you.

'hey nii-san wanna go-'
'I can't sorry I have to train'
'nii-san let's go watch-'
'sorry (y/n) I'm training with uraraka today'
'hey nii-'
'bye!'

He sighed "I should've gone with you every time, I should've kept you company. I should've known you were being bullied." he clenched his hand as he remembered small glances or bruised skin or blood you cleaned up, and how you were so distant even though you were right there. "a-and I'm s-oo-o sorry, s-s-sorry for that fight I had with you in m-my s-second year" he cried finding it harder for him to hold his tears.

'why are you injuring yourself like this izu! ' you stopped calling him your brother long ago, he groaned in pain 'I have to, I need to get stronger or else I can't be number one if I don't give it my all' he said blood coming out of his reopening wounds 'you can't be number one if you kill yourself!' you yell, why was there mom out shopping she would've help with the argument, you walk to him 'izu, please just rest you're weak at-' he pushed you away as you fell on the floor 'don't touch me!' he yelled 'you don't understand because your Quirk less and weak!!' 'I hate you' he snapped and he shouldn't have, he immediately saw what his actions had done to you.

He looked at you as you started crying looking at him as if he was about to kill you, it felt like he did. His eyes widen "(y-y/n) I'm-" you ran out of his room, flying out that house past your mom no looking back once.

Since then you had not return home, each day felt like a month to izuku he refused to eat, go to school or even come out his room........

Until the evening after you left. There was a knock on the door.

"You have no idea how I felt when I heard that door I bolted to the door in my condition I fell down hard" he chuckled allowing his tears to flow down not caring anymore, he cried, he screamed, he punched the ground."

'y/n!' he shouted opening the door only to see the police there not you. 'Midoriya Izuku?' a policemen asked he nods seeing Tsukauchi Naomasa next to him, they look at each other 'call your mother we have something to discuss with you'

Izuku and his mother sat down on the couch while Tsukauchi sat opposite of them 'Mrs Midoriya, we've been looking for your daughter for the day since you reported her leaving' Inko nodded grabbing her sons hand.

'I'm sorry, we found her dead' they both stopped breathing looking at him in shock 'she was hit by a truck, she died instantly, I'm sorry'  he stood up preparing to leave, Mrs Midoriya was crying so hard hugging her son wailing for the loss of her child, her son who didn't move was staring at a photo that was above Tsukauchi head, it was you and him in the day he was before he was accepted into U.A.

He sat up properly looking at your gravestone. "maybe just maybe, if I didn't say those things would you still be here" he whispered in hope "I still have a few of your things, those books with the flower meanings, I put the necklace you died with, where your favourite flower is" he smiled.

He stood up wiping the dryness away, frowning "I love you (y/n)" he says putting the flowers down "I'll come visit you soon, please protect me my little guardian Angel"  with that he walked off a sudden gust of wind blew past him from your grave, his eyes widen when he barely hear your voice

I have always been nii-san, love you

_______________________________________

Damn Queenie_wolf back at it again with the angst

For those who want to know the meanings of the flowers

White tulips: heaven and eternity this is a funeral flower

Red daisy's: deep love

Poppies: Western symbol is death, remembrance and consolation

Guys like over 50k I'm sooooo proud of myself thank you my presious followers I feel like making a compitition later to celebrate, an the winner gets to make I request with I have to do no matter what

Yaoi
Yuri
Lemon
Fluff

Thank you for the support and i hope it continues and I can bring more cry worthy things to your plate