Aizawa Shouta X Reader

Keep you safe

Yawning in the shopping centre, you look at the time 11.30pm you slowly blink, half an hour left you think yawning, you hear the sliding door ding and see your usual late customer.

"hey Eraser head" you mumble standing walking to the coffee machine he gives a gruffled response making you chuckle. "you and me both are tired stop using that as an excuse" you smile making a caffeine loaded drink for the male.

"why are you even working this late in the night, and not  having a proper job" he was quite moody today wasn't he "well unlike some people who I have quirks" you snapped making him flinch "I have to go to university and pay for it, cause my parents disowned me for being quirkless" you mumble at the end remembering as you turned 18 you were kicked out of your house like a rotting rodent.

He was shocked at your sudden burst. He never knew you had a past like that, nor did he think you were quirkless, everytime he came in here he was surprised to see you studying or doing projects but you were always positive and cheered him up from his always tired personality.

Before he could speek you sighed "I'm  sorry......." you said making the drink "its just the day they, kicked me out is coming soon" you laughed obviously from tiredness "when is that?" he asked thinking "on my birthday" you hummed not thinking logical blabbering useless information, you make the coffee and hand it to him and he hands the cash.

He begins to drink the coffee and watches you cash up for the night (I had a part time as a cashier and cashing up and the whole thing sucked balls) when you finished, you began shutting down locking up you gave the keys to your manager who lived upstairs and walked away from the shop. Only to realise his next to you and you jumped out your skin, and to make it worse he noticed "I've been walking with you since you left, how did you not notice" he deadpanned making you nervously smile "I didn't know I'm going to get an escort" you reply

"there has been a rise in crime in this area, I'm just making sure you arrive at home safely" he yawned. Making you smile "thanks hero~~" you sing playfully seeing him turn his head away noting that his ears that were slightly showing were tainted pink.

You smile and make it to your complex, "thank you for the walk, Eraser..... I'll make sure to give you a discount next time I see you."you wave at him as he walks off to continue his patrol.

You made a instant ramen and ate in front of the window, interrupted by the meow of your cat, ordering you to feed him now. You sigh and look at him sitting on the kitchen counter on top of the cupboard that contains his tuna. Walking to the counter you hear your cat purr louder at the excitement  of eating fish.

(time skip to your b-b-bday)

Sitting on your couch with your laptop on the table and the cat on your lap while watching (favourite show) you get a message on your phone

Needssleep: where are you?

You smile at the message, a couple days ago you asked Eraser for his number he gave it to you and now you guys talk when you can

Catlady: I'm at home took day off since I was born on this day.

You grin at the nickname you gave each other, obviously knowing why his called that and you just had a cat you loved so he called you catlady. You suddenly heard a large bang outside your complex jumping at it and hearing your cat hissing.