[Lemon] Dabi X Reader

Requested by -HoneyStix-

Contains, sexual content, dabi having a offspring kink, dirty talk and bondage.

9

When you asked Dabi, your good old friend to come over and hang out with you while you had nothing to do, you did not expect it to turn out this way.

But God you're not complaining

You arch your back as you cum for the 2nd time tonight as Dabi's head lifts up from your thighs, chuckling he pulls your legs upwards to rest on his shoulders as he bites hard on your thigh leaving a large mark

Mark of territory

"look at you..." he growls his tongue travelling to your cleavage as his fingers dig into your hips making you whimper in pain and pleasure "so vulnerable...... So tempting" he husks into your ear as he plays with your one breast. You laugh at him "stop messing around and fuck me.." he smirks at you "alright..."

Your scream gets stuck in your throat as dabi shoves his entire length into you, tugging at the ropes, trying to find support. He groans in satisfaction as he gives you a devilish smirk as you blush at the sight before you.

Sure I mean you did think dabi was hot but you'd never think he'd want anything with you before, "you know how long I've been wanting to be touching you like this?" he asked as he begins to move his hips making you softly moan.

"to feel your ever looking soft skin" he goes harder inside you "to mark it with my mouth" he bites unto your neck, "to just feel...... How amazing you squeeze unto me" you moan loudly.

Wrapping your legs around Dabi you pull him closer as he picks up speed your moans getting more louder and frequent as your body is consumed with pure pleasure.

Feeling the knot in your stomach get heavier you try tell him only for him to go deeper and faster, arching perfectly you moan Dabi's name as you came.

He continues to thrust into you while you come down from your high as he stops deep inside you spilling his cum with a low rumble in his throat. You whimper at the feeling as your eyes go wide "wait did you just cum inside me!?!" you flush red but Dabi's unfazed as he breaks off the rope flipping around, you yelp feeling his shaft go deeper inside you as his back rest against the bed.

"your turn to work" he grins as you huff slowly rolling your hips to get some movement, he groans again fingers gripping unto your hips as he helps you move, moving forward you kiss Dabi's neck moving up to his jaw, then his mouth.

He immediately kisses you when you hover above his lips, his tongue entering your mouth as you moan at the domanice. You pull back as you use his shoulders for support as you bounce on his length, you glare him in the eye "you better not... Ah! Cum in me again" he laughs as he thrusts up.

"why not~ just the thought of you, carrying a mix of me and you inside your stomach-" his glowing blue orbs looking at your stomach as his hand caresses it "it fuels me more" he growls as you look at him shocked as he moves to kiss you harder again as he looks into your eyes with lust and love.

"cause then it would finally make you mine forever"

****

You wake up the next day you wake up next to something warm as you look up to see Dabi's resting face, "mmhm take a picture, it'll last longer" he groaned also waking up as you pout "I'd love to honey but due to someone fucking me into a bedridden state I can't move my legs" he grins as he moves to kiss you.

You close your eyes as you melt into the kiss and feel Dabi rub your stomach, "I wonder if I did enough to get you pregnant" you chuckle at him "if not I'm sure you wouldn't mind doing it again" you raise a brow "just remember" he raises a brow at you as  you whisper into his ear.

"I like it rough."

_______________________________________

Dabi's name kept autocorrecting to Davis and its killing me, hoped you enjoyed that

I've been thinking of making another book but just for anime smut shots 😎 opinions

Peace out

👑
🐺