Todoroki X Insomnia Reader

A friend of mine and I were talking about this and thought it'll be nice, if you read this hope your goood ❤️🌺

Those long nights

Todoroki enters the shared home after a long day at work, he sighs in annoyance as he sees the light still on noting the time was well past midnight.

"I thought you'd be asleep already" he spoke seeing you jump slightly at his voice you turn to him silently, "can't sleep?" "yeah...." you softly spoke as if you done something bad, "it's alright, I know you have problems sleeping alone" he speaks next to you kissing your cheek.

"I'm going to shower quickly, go to bed I'll met you there" he rubs your hair as you pout fixing it again.

Coming out drying his hair he sees you sitting up right in bed, "how about a movie and snacks?" he offered seeing you on the verge of tears.

"don't you get sick of me like this?"
"no"

You look at him surprised by the quick response "I'm with you because it's you, either you struggle to sleep every night or not" he spoke "I love you for you"

You glow red in the night as he stares at you and smiles softly "you look cute all flustered" he spoke walking off to the kitchen.

Coming back he sets some food down as you go for (fav/snack) and he switches on the TV. He gets into bed as you immediately sneak under he's arm and wrap your arms around his waist, your head resting against his chest.

He chuckles softly as you smile at him  as the movie starts.

***

Into the 2nd movie todoroki yawns as he looks at you, your eyes closed and mouth slightly open, he hums in relief as you finally feel asleep, he worries about you and your sleepless nights.

He switches off the television as he moves to bring you closer, sighing he tries to move the numbing arm of his but you waver in your sleep as he rather doesn't move and wake you up.

You move closer to him subconsciously as he wraps his arms around you more firmly, legs tangling together as you both enter a blissful sleep.

_______________________________________

I was honestly not keen on posting anything with what's happening

Nor do I know what to stay but stay strong, justice will come for all of us that have suffered

Peace out

👑
🐺