[lemon] Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Warning for those who do not like smexy stuff don't read any further if you like nice enjoy my first lemon. contains swearing.

Possessive much,

You were Bakugou's girlfriend yep the loud, angry fella was your man and he made sure everyone knew it, he confessed and you said yes and that was 4 months ago your 5 month anniversary was tomorrow and you were planning on going to the restaurant he first took you to and then go the arcade. It was perfect

The next day when you saw bakugou he handed you (f/flowers) and a bracelet that had your initial and his on it. And you gave him a kiss (Which he always loves) and an shirt that said 'No. One' on it and left to go to the restaurant.

(Time skip)

When you got your seats same as the first date you order (Food) and he ordered a spicy food and you guys ate and talked abut school, the past date and other things until you both left for the arcade. You played Ice hockey, bowling and even went into a photo booth it was truly a night to remember until you were walking out and some men cat called you and Bakugou froze oh dear lord here we go you thought

"Hey gal, nice ass come here let me take a good look at it"

"Look at it ha! Im gonna destroy it"  

As the men's words become more sexual you could feel Bakugous hands warming up to an insane heat and turned to them. You began to worry "Katsuki don't you dare-" he began pulling you away and speed walked to your house.

Kicked down the door

Pulled you into your house

Into your room

And threw onto the bed

"Don't tell what to fucking do" he snarled climbing on top of you "They had the Fucking nerve to Cat call my girl and say that shitty stuff and you tell me to stop" he shouted "You are so going to get punished" he smirked and assaulted your mouth before you spoke and moved his tongue into your mouth and easily won and explored it. You moaned at the sensation giving up instantly because you knew pissing of bakugou more wouldnt be good. It lasted a few minutes until you pushed him away gasping for air and he looked down at your vulnerable figure, out of breath and panting wildly he just couldnt resist he attacked your neck and bit and sucked on your skin leaving as many hickies as humanly possible until he reached that part of your neck which made weaker and played with that area for as long as he could pleased with the results he was getting of your heavenly voice. 

He stopped and took off his shirt revealing those damn fine abs and starting taking off yours. You shuddered at the cold air, bakugou saw this and whispered in your ear "he don't worry babe, im gonna warm you up real soon~" his husky voice drove you insane. He took off your clothes leaving you in your undies and he took off his pants as well, he kissed you again and his hands began  exploring your body from playing with your breasts to simply feeling up your body from your lower thighs to your stomach. His heated hands were pleasurable against your skin he soon began rubbing your womanhood through the cloth and this made you moan louder you were so happy you lived alone right now. He eventually took off your bra and played with your nipples stimulating you, he was being rough and gentle at the same time.

He did this for a while  until you had enough "Kat-katsu" you breathed "hmm" he hummed against your breast "P-please ah! Stop te-teasing" you begged which seemed to worked "alright" he said and forced to fingers into your womanhood making you scream in pleasure and pain but he smoothed you by kissing you which you returned. He continued to finger you for a few minutes enjoying that sound you made you knew because it was hitting your thigh you reached for his bulge and began to rub it earning a low groan from him "That's it I can't take it anymore" he groaned and turned you around with your rear in the air and lower body on the bed and positioned himself by your entrance and pushed in making you arch your back at the feeling and moan, he went in and waited for a while then began to slam into at a inhuman speed into you making you cry in pleasure.

"Katsuki ahh~~~" you moaned when he hit that spot "God your so tight (Y/N)" he growled moving so he could hit your spot you never stopped moaning until bakugou bent down and turned your head to kiss you until he pulled away

"Fuck, cu-cumming" he moaned
"M-me t-ah! Too" you cried and in a few minutes you tightened on bakugou driving him over he quickly pulled out and came on your back and thighs and both of you collapsed on the bed trying to catch your breath. Both you stayed like that until he spoke "don't ever stop me from beating the shit out of people who want to do that to you" he growled turned to his side looking at you as if your a prized trophy and you scoff at him

"Geez possessive much" you sassily reply moving into his chest "but thanks anyway I guess for today" you sighed and slowly fell asleep he played with your hair

"Anytime my dear~~~" he whispered in your ear before he fell asleep to

============================

MWAH HA HA my first lemon I hope It was okay it was difficult because I'm a 'saint' but anyway send requests

~peace out