[fluff] Kaminari Denki x Reader

This was requested sorry his a bit OOC
You are quirkless

Study break

You walk down the street holding a bag full of sweets and treats  going to Denki's house for a movie night because it be the weekend, you let your self in greeting his parents before going to his room.

You kick the door open shocking (pun intended) the boy screaming "I'm here your life just got better!!!" Making him chuckle "hey sparkle" he mumbles clearly dead from studying seeing the books here and there making your sigh "hey I told you not to strain yourself, when studying you lightly scold pulling his ear making him whine. "I'm sorry, its just Aizawa sensei said if my grades don't pick up I might not go to the next hero training" he sulked you sighed "no point of shoving the knowledge into your head, if you're half dud" you flick his forehead helping clean up the books seeing a female magazine you pick it up you look at him.

"Hey Denki" he hums looking at you sweat dropping at you holding his chick mag. "y-yes sparkle"........ "this goes in the dustbin" "waah  no no AHH okay sparkle" "which reminds me why do you call me sparkle?" You ask getting off his body from tackling him, his silent hiding his face mumbling something, you rub his soft hair yelping when a spark runs through your hand, he gets up instantly checking if your okay seeing  you holding your hand " sorry! Are you okay, are you-" "I'm fine just surprised" you sighed smiling at him.

It always scared Denki, that he might accidentally hurt you with his quirk, you were precious to him, he would hate himself if he hurt you with his quirk

You saw his guilty face and frowned you put your hands on his face, "hey spark." you whisper with a smile surprising him, "let's watch a movie Kay, and don't feel bad about this. I know you'll never hurt me" you give him a funny face making him chuckle. He gets up and you do to flopping onto his bed, while he puts in Charlie's angles (ooohhhh, baracooda) the show you both like, you for the action, and him for the girls.

While watching the movie you rested on the head board surrounded by pillows while denki's head rested on your stomach. He hummed blissfully as you started running your hand through his hair, you stopped to grab popcorn but your hand got grabbed and you felt a soft pair of lips on it. Immediately blushing mess

"D-d-denki" you stuttered at his surprising affection but he didn't look at you but you could see his ears were stained red.

"Ne, can I tell you something" he whispered, still not looking at you, you quietly whisper a yes.

"This reason I call you sparkle....." He stated turning to hide his face in your torso bit still able to speak.

"Is because the first time I saw you, you were dazzling. By the waterfall for our first date, you shined brighter than a diamond." He confessed steam rolling off his head. Your had your fair share if redness.

You smile and move to his ear "do you know why I started to call you spark" you asked lifting up his head cupping his cheeks he smiled and shook his head.

You whisper. "When I first met you and bumped me over." He chuckled "when we made eye contact. I felt a spark, and I knew" you gave him a quick peck on the lips

"That is was love at first sight."

____________________________________

That was cute, I need coffee.

New books coming soon yaaaay next is a part two. Of either Bakugou x chubby reader x Todoroki OR Bakugou x reader x izuku y'all decide

Peace out