Fumikage Tokoyami X Reader

Requested by Ashy_boi_249

Quirk: Hummingbird-- Reader has a quirk which is similar to a Hummingbird, she has feathers, wings as well as a beak, she's super fast and agile.

Shady trees

You look at the class in front of you as there eyes are all on your figure, aizawa coughs "this is the new exchange student, she'll be staying with us until further notice, be nice." with that he zips up his bag and drops to the floor scaring you.

You looked back up at the class which they all had eyes on you as you smile shyly "h-hello.."

Next thing you were surround by so many people you just stood still, "calm down! Calm down, you're not giving her space" Iida spoke as he move you away from the crowd.

"sorry about that" he bowed 90° down as you frantically waves your hands "no, no it's fine" you assured as you looked back to see the new classmates you were going to have.

Tokoyami looked at you from his spot, mesmerised by the colour of your feathers and your beautiful (e/c) orbs, you turned to look at him and smiled nodding, as he smiled back and slightly nodded back.

*time skip*

"Toko-kun~~" you sang as you jogged to catch up with him, within the few weeks you had been there you two had gotten close, mainly by him being forced to say hello as they said 'birds of feather should stick together', not like he minded, you were good company.

He waited for you to catch up as Shoji seemed to be smiling as tokoyami turned away, "hey Shoji-kun" you smile as he waves, "I have an errand to run" he spoke as he moved to tokoyami, "good luck" you twist your head in confusement.

He mumbles a 'don't mind it' and walks to a set of trees, this was yours and Tokoyami's spot, you've spent many duas here talking, sharing interests and even helping with studying.

He sits down and you follow as you look at the trees around you, "I'm happy we've found this place" you spoke out as you didn't notice how he stared at you from the side.

'you like her don't you' Tokoyami's head perks up at the sound of Shoji's voice, "no I don't" he quickly replied going back to study, when his phone rings and he looks and smiles, "I'm guessing, it is (y/n)?", "yeah how did you-" he stopped and slammed his head against his desk.

"ah crap, I like her"

"Toko-kun?" he snaps back to look at you very close to him and he blushes "are you alright, you seem red" you put your hand on his forehead only for him to grab it "toko-" "(y/n)" he spoke louder and looked at you with nervousness

"will you please go out with me?"

It was silent only the chirping birds and swish of the trees were there, he was ready for the rejection only not for a quant squeal and hug, "Yes! Of course I'd love to" you spoke getting excited and your wings buzzing as your feet no longer touched the floor.

Tokoyami looked at you, you'd only ever fly if you needed to or if you were really happy, he sighed in bliss and hugged you down to the floor, you hugged back and both of you stood there for a couple of minutes between the shady trees.

_______________________________________

Never trust trees kids, they're shady

I hope you enjoyed that, if you want to ask a question please go to the 500k chapter and comment a question.

Peace out

👑
🐺